19th February 2011, 09:07 PM
shilpa4

Should I continue with CTS or join banking sector?

hi i am a final yr engineering student from ece branch,who got a job in cts.bt i m also interesed towards banking sector.so plz suggest me which is better cts or bank?

20th February 2011, 05:10 AM
Amed2010

Default Re: Should I continue with CTS or join banking sector?

if you are enjoying it then continue it otherwise you can go for a banking sector job.
both are good fields in their own aspect..
20th February 2011, 08:46 AM
omprakash sharma

hi,
no you could not countinue with CTS or join banking sector.
20th February 2011, 10:03 AM
mayankmadhur1403

Nobody knows future, you have gotten job in CTS(cognizany technology services), so you should not leave this job unless or untill u have very much interest towards banki sector.ng
20th February 2011, 11:28 AM
anncie10

As a final year engineering student i feel you should join CTS rather than thinking of a career in Banking sector. Here are a few reasons.

1. You are more comfortable with the term of CTS than that of a banking sector. ( i mean to say a fresher from an engineering background)

2. Banking sector job demands you to be knowledgable or hold a certification in any stream pertaining to finance and banking.

3. You can work for a year or so with CTS and then write a certification program in Indian Institute of Banking and Finance and apply for a job in the banking sector.

4. You will be absorbed soon in a bank sector if you have experience and relevant certification.

5. Why to leave a job in which you have already placed and lose the opportunity. Better start with CTS and then go to Banking sector.

Hope this helped. Do let me knw if any queries.
20th February 2011, 03:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

CTS is quite a well reputed firm. However you have mentioned that you are more interested in the banking sector. To join any of the banks it is a must to clear the entrance exam. Since you are in the final year you are eligible to appear for it. Also you should not reject the job right now. You could take it up and in the meanwhile prepare for the entrance exam.
31st July 2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

why should i go for banking sector ? Its a frequently asked question in an interview. How can i make the answer more appealing which the interviewer want to listen.
31st July 2011, 09:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilpa4 View Post
hi i am a final yr engineering student from ece branch,who got a job in cts.bt i m also interesed towards banking sector.so plz suggest me which is better cts or bank?
dear friend,

you have just completed your final year engineering course in ece. you have got in CTS so you should join in CTS because the CTS is a MNC software company.

after joining of CTS you have to apply for banking sector jobs. also you have cleared the banking sctor.

but from my point of view CTS is better than banking sector jobs.

all the best.
3rd January 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

what are the job opportunities available after joining cts?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?