17th December 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Use of visual communications? Colleges offering Visual communications in Coimbatore?

What is the use of visual communications? and what are the colleges in Coimbatore for visual communications? So, please tell me how I can do this? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of doing Visual Communication in Coimbatore? Fee details of the colleges offering the course?
  2. Colleges in Bangalore offering Bachelor Degree course in Fina Arts and Visual Communication/Visual Arts?
  3. What is the fees of BSc visual communication in loyola college
  4. Qualification to join C.B.I.? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities which offer MS to M.Des postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience? Detailed procedure of admission?
  6. Which are the colleges offering masters in editing field for those who have passing B.A in 3D and Visual effects from IGNOU?
  7. Institutes which offer mass communication and media studies? Pros and cons of taking the subject as choice in graduation?
  8. How many times can I appear for AIEEE having passed 10+2 in the year of 2011?
  9. How may I study visual communication after higher secondary course? What's the future prospective for the same?
  10. Details about companies for ECE students? Eligibility criteria?
  11. Can I get a better job after finishing my ECE? Companies which hire ECE students?
  12. Best internship program for B.Tech students which would be helpful to get job in MNC?
  13. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  14. What's the visual eligibility for the postcode-3 in Group 1 by APPSC?
  15. Date of start of admissions at BIT Mesra(Non GATE)?
  16. Marks required to join Viscom?
  17. Best entrance exam books for ECE student?
  18. Which are the companies for ECE 4th semester student in Haryana for Training?
27th January 2016, 06:36 PM
january2016

Default Re: Use of visual communications? Colleges offering Visual communications in Coimbatore?

There are basically two type of communication:

1. Oral Communication.
2. Visual Communication.

** Detail about visual Communication:
In visual Communication people generally communicate with their visual part of the body called eye, hand.
They use gesture as well as posture of their body in order to communicate.

SO, basically visual communication are useful for the deaf person, whom we use our hand to communicate.
So, if you do Communication course then you can teach handicapped people.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?