25th December 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Recruitment dates of Accenture for Software Engineer post in Bangalore?

Sir,
I am Merin Annie Thomas, MCA postgraduate from Kerala. I really wish to get a job in Accenture. I want to know about the upcoming recruitment date for the post of Software Engineer in Bangalore. I have above 70% marks in all academic certificates.

Related Questions:
  1. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  2. Salary structure of Associate Software Engineer post in Accenture, Bangalore?
  3. Sample question papers for Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post?
  4. Requirements to become a Software Engineer in Accenture?
  5. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  6. What kind of work is available for Associate Software Engineer in Accenture? Salary of Associate Software Engineer?
  7. Sample question papers of Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post
  8. Job role and salary package for Software Engineer in Accenture?
  9. Interview in Accenture at Bangalore for B.Tech engineer of last year batch?
  10. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  11. Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  12. What are the recruitment criterias for Software Engineer post?
  13. When the Accenture will conduct Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad?
  14. Eligibility to attend IGATE Interview for Software Engineer post in Bangalore?
  15. Job openings for M.Tech(Applied Electronics) postgraduate in Mindtree?
  16. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get job in Accenture if completed B.Tech(ECE) with a backlog?
  18. List of jobs a B.Tech(IT) graduate can apply for? What's the future prospective for the same?
27th January 2016, 01:46 PM
january2016

Default Re: Recruitment dates of Accenture for Software Engineer post in Bangalore?

Since, you are a MCA so, you have the opportunity to get into Accenture. And you must have minimum of 70% throughout your Graduation. As Accenture cut-off percentage is 70% for their campus drive.

The upcoming recruitment date in the Accenture for the post of software engineer in Bangalore is on 25th Feb. 2016 . So, you must prepare for this will great passion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?