26th April 2017, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Vacancies in Catholic Syrian Bank, Kerala for B.Com holder? Can I get job on the basis of IBPS score card?

Hello sir, I am B.Com graduate and belongs to Kerala. I want to get job in Catholic Syrian Bank, Kerala. Please tell me is there any vacancy to get job in this bank? Can I get job on the basis of IBPS score card?

28th April 2017, 11:47 AM
khanexpert

Default Re: Vacancies in Catholic Syrian Bank, Kerala for B.Com holder? Can I get job on the basis of IBPS score card?

Currently there is no vacancy in the bank mentioned above, however, you can visit the official website of the bank and subscribe for any such newsletter. You will be notified once any vacancy is announced.

No, I am sfraid to say that you cannot get job on the basis of your IBPS score card, you will have to appear for the interview rounds and clear all of them in order to be eligible to avail the post.
28th April 2017, 09:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies in Catholic Syrian Bank, Kerala for B.Com holder? Can I get job on the basis of IBPS score card?

You can directly contact the concerned branch, for any vacancies. Selection in private banks is mostly through job consultants and they don't recruit directly.

IBPS scorecard is not valid for getting job in private banks like Catholic Syrian Bank. They can be used to get admission only in PSU banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?