5th February 2012, 08:43 PM
kalyanigeeta

For which bank should I apply after scoring 127 in IBPS PO?

hi,my ibps po score is 127 and my graduation percentage is 50%.i want to know that for which bank i can apply for?i want to increase my score,can i give subseuent exam and is that score will add to previous one.
please reply to my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in bank clerical interview after scoring 127 marks in IBPS exam? I belong to OBC category
  2. Are there any chances to get a job after scoring 127 in IBPS CWE?
  3. In how many banks can I apply after scoring 50% in graduation? Previous years IBPS PO score?
  4. Can I apply for Bank PO in IBPS after scoring 12th with 80%, 10th with 58% -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get a interview call after scoring 127 marks in IBPS PO exam?
  6. Can I apply for IBPS PO exam after scoring 70% in 12th and 51% in graduation
  7. Any chance to get selected in bank after scoring 68.5% in MCA? I have scored 127 marks in Clerk exam
  8. Should I apply in bank of Baroda after scoring 135 in IBPS Clerical?
  9. Can I apply for Bank PO in IBPS after scoring 80% in 12th, 58% in 12th, 51% in graduation
  10. How to get IBPS score card? Am I eligible to apply for Bank or any Government Job after scoring 44% of marks in Graduation?
  11. How many years I can try out IBPS Clerk bank exam? -- [New]
  12. Can I be eligible for bank PO interview after scoring high marks in IBPS CWE?
  13. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  14. Does I have to qualify in IBPS exam to get bank job if pursuing B.Sc?
  15. Details of educational qualification required for IOB PO exam?
  16. How to apply for Bank PO? When is the next IBPS entrance exam?
  17. Can I apply for IBPS Bank job after engineering?
  18. List of the universities along with their details, offering PG course in finance? I have completed my B.Com from Gulbarga university and Currently I am working as an accountant in private firm
6th March 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which bank should I apply after scoring 127 in IBPS PO?

I scored 127 no in ibps cleck examination.... Is dere any chance for getting d interview call... Plz reply me at [email protected]
21st November 2013, 08:11 PM
Nitishbadgujer
Member+

Thumbs up Re: For which bank should I apply after scoring 127 in IBPS PO?

you can give no. of banks reference...but selection give by ibps..according to your score.
22nd November 2013, 07:05 PM
simran raul

Smile Re: For which bank should I apply after scoring 127 in IBPS PO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalyanigeeta View Post
hi,my ibps po score is 127 and my graduation percentage is 50%.i want to know that for which bank i can apply for?i want to increase my score,can i give subseuent exam and is that score will add to previous one.
please reply to my email [email protected]
Dear,
You after scoring 127 in IBPS exam they will post you in any bank whoever in their list else you can also apply in any schedule bank...
Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?