21st June 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Does I have to qualify in IBPS exam to get bank job if pursuing B.Sc?

hello sir,
i am12th paas with 89% from cbse board &i m doing bsc2nd yr.. i got 70%in bsc 1st yr. i am 19 yrs old.
can i apply for bnk job?
should i have to clear ibps exam or ibps po exam or ibps clerk exam for bank job

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for private sector banks after BCA course?
  2. What should I do after BSc IT? I am pursuing last year BSc IT
  3. How to get IBPS score card? Am I eligible to apply for Bank or any Government Job after scoring 44% of marks in Graduation?
  4. How to crack IBPS bank PO Interview exam?
  5. List of the universities along with their details, offering PG course in finance? I have completed my B.Com from Gulbarga university and Currently I am working as an accountant in private firm
  6. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  7. Can I write IBPS exam? I am interested in bank job
  8. How to get a job in Banks after clearing IBPS common entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  10. Am I applicable for government job and IBPS bank exam?
  11. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  12. Can I apply for IBPS exam in clerical post after passing HS exam with 55%?
  13. Do I have any chances to get a job in any bank after scoring 176 in IBPS clerk exam? I am in general category
  14. How to prepare for IBPS bank exam
  15. How to get a job in Bank in officer post? I am a graduate
  16. Can I be eligible for Bank PO after pursuing BSc IT from Kuvempu University Karnataka?
  17. Can I apply for IBPS Bank job after engineering?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Job having scored 115 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam but not scored 50% in 12th class and BA course?
25th June 2014, 06:52 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does I have to qualify in IBPS exam to get bank job if pursuing B.Sc?

1st year candidate are ineligible to apply for this examination. Only pass out candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. To apply for IBPS Exam you need to complete your degree. After completing graduate degree you are eligible to apply for this examination. IBPS i.e Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Common Written Examination for Recruitment of Probationary Officer/Management Trainee or Clerical Examination in the participating organizations listed below.

Eligibility Criteria for PO :-
  • You must be Citizen of Indian or Subject of Bhutan or Subject of Nepal.
  • You should have completed Degree course in any discipline from a recognized University.
  • No percentage bar required to apply.
  • You must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years.
  • Upper age limits is applicable as per government norms.
  • Selection Process will be made in two success stages :- Written Examination followed by Oral Test.

Eligibility Criteria for Clerical :-
  • You must be Citizen of Indian or Subject of Bhutan or Subject of Nepal.
  • You should have completed Degree course in any discipline from a recognized University.
  • No percentage bar required to apply.
  • You must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 28 years.
  • Upper age limits is applicable as per government norms.
  • You must have literacy in operating and working knowledge in computer systems.
  • Selection Process will be made in two success stages :- Written Examination followed by Oral Test.
8th June 2018, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does I have to qualify in IBPS exam to get bank job if pursuing B.Sc?

I am now 18 years old i have passed 12 science with 74% I want give Ibo's exam but my dream is become an ias what can I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?