11th April 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

What all we need to get prepared for Wipro campus placement?

What all we need to get prepared for Wipro campus placement? Wipro will be coming to our campus in just 2-3 weeks and I want to prepare for all the selection rounds. So, can you please guide me in this soon? Thank you!

12th April 2015, 12:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all we need to get prepared for Wipro campus placement?

Wipro has three rounds in its recruitment process. So you need to have a separate preparation for each round.

- The first round is online written test which will be conducted by Aspiring Minds (AMCAT). You need to have rigorous practice of quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and English (verbal ability) to score well in this round. There is also a section on C and DBMS. So you need to know programming in C and basic SQL queries.

- The second round is technical interview wherein you will be asked questions from your domain, programming and basic IT skills. Prepare at least 2-3 subjects in your domain as strong points. Prepare at least 2-3 minute speech on training, internship, project and certification whichever you had undertaken.

- The third round is HR interview which is the easiest. You will be asked basic and common HR questions. So prepare answers to such questions from before. Your attitude and communication skills will be tested. So make sure you have a good and positive attitude and confidence while answering.
15th April 2015, 06:49 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: What all we need to get prepared for Wipro campus placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What all we need to get prepared for Wipro campus placement? Wipro will be coming to our campus in just 2-3 weeks and I want to prepare for all the selection rounds. So, can you please guide me in this soon? Thank you!

Wipro is good Multinational Company with CMMI Level 5. And basically Wipro has 4 Rounds of recruitment process :

1. Written test may be (online/offline)
2. Group Discussion.
3. Technical Interview.
4. HR Round.

So, you need to prepare well for all the Rounds. You must have good Communication skill, Pronunciation skill, Body language, Good IQ.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?