11th April 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get prepared for English topic to clear the aptitude test in campus placements?

How to get prepared for English topic to clear the aptitude test in campus placements? Can you please provide me the complete information on this? I just want to make sure that I would clear the aptitude test and get placed in a good company. Thanks!

12th April 2015, 12:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get prepared for English topic to clear the aptitude test in campus placements?

English is more of acquired skill, so the more you get involved in it, the better you become at it. Hence you need to practice a lot of English questions to have a good preparation for English. Some preparation tips :-

- Start with the book Word Power Made Easy. This is a very good book to improve your vocab and English speaking and writing skills.

- Revise basic grammar from Wren and Martin's English Grammar book.

- Read newspapers and articles online. Since most of the tests are conducted online, so you should be able to read at a good speed on the computer screen.

- Solve online questions from websites like indiabix, freshersworld, careerbless, etc. They have plenty of questions and also previous years' placement papers.

- Practice comprehensions a lot since they are sure-shot questions in any written test and at the same time they are the scoring sections of any written test.
15th April 2015, 06:31 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How to get prepared for English topic to clear the aptitude test in campus placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get prepared for English topic to clear the aptitude test in campus placements? Can you please provide me the complete information on this? I just want to make sure that I would clear the aptitude test and get placed in a good company. Thanks!
To be very prepared for the English i will suggest you to read good novels not in mind but by speaking it loudly. So, doing this will surely increase your speaking skills as well as pronunciation power. And for the strong Aptitude you must solve the "R.S Aggarwal book". This will clear your Aptitude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?