2nd January 2017, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances to get a job in company which is based on power generation and transmission?

Myself Jitesh Kumar. I am a student of electrical engg studying in 6th semester in B.I.T SINDRI DHANBAD. What is the chances of me for internship and job at core companies in INDIA which is based on power generation and transmission? Awaiting for the response.

20th February 2017, 07:34 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: What are the chances to get a job in company which is based on power generation and transmission?

The core power companies of India are :NTPC, NHPC, PGCL, CEL etc.
In order to get a job in these companies you will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria. With your current qualification you can get a rewarding job there. To get internships in these companies you will have to submit your CV and a request application that you are interested in internships under them. Or else you will have to keep visiting their website to keep a track of their vacancies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?