1st December 2016, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Can a M.Com and CA Final apply for lecturer job in Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration, Kolkata? Eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I have completed CA Final and having M.Com degree also. Please tell me can I get lecturer job in Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration, Kolkata? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Best Colleges in India for Eco Honors ?
  2. List of colleges offering diploma course in distance learning in India?
  3. Names of the colleges under CU for M.Com course?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  6. How to take admission in M.Com after passing T.Y. Banking and Insurance?
  7. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  8. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  10. Is MBA correspondence from National University recognized?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for B.Com by taking commerce with maths?
  13. How to become a lecturer in junior college of commerce or business communication?
  14. Finance related careers which can be attained through education in India?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  16. Eligibility to appear for SSC for Income Tax Officer?
  17. How many times can we give NET exam after doing M.A in History
  18. Which are the government colleges in B.Com honors which take admission on the basis of entrance exam

21st February 2017, 08:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a M.Com and CA Final apply for lecturer job in Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration, Kolkata? Eligibility criteria for it?

Candidates who have completed their master's degree in any of the relevant subject with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for lecturer job in private and government colleges. As you have completed M.Com and CA Final, so you are eligible to apply for lecturer job in Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration, Kolkata.

There is no age limit to become a lecturer, so now you have to appear for NET examination conducted by UGC. If you score good marks in the examination then you have to clear the personal interview and hence, if you get selected then you will be eligible to become a lecturer.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?