10th May 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in overall academics to get placed in Accenture and Capgemini? Is it necessary to have no backlog for graduates to apply for these companies?

Dear Friends,
Kindly tell me what is the least requirement of percentage needed in overall academics to get placed in Accenture and Capgemini? Is it necessary to have no backlog in Graduation level for these companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in overall academics to get job in Accenture?
  2. Which is better to join among Accenture and Capgemini to start career in IT sector?
  3. Can I get job in Accenture if completed B.Tech(ECE) with a backlog?
  4. Can I get job in mentioned companies with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  5. What is the basic eligibility criteria to get job in MNCs?
  6. Am I eligible to get job in Accenture, Capgemini and Wipro with a gap after 12th and in B.E. due to backlog? -- [New]
  7. In which company I can get low work pressure between Capgemini and Accenture? Where I can get good C language training? Possibility to migrate from Accenture to Capgemini?
  8. Details of backlog and cutoff marks required in overall academics to apply in Off-Campus Interviews of TCS, Accenture, HCL and HP? Eligibility to apply?
  9. What kind of jobs are available in Capgemini for EEE graduates?
  10. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  11. Can I get job in TCS, Capgemini or Infosys with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in overall academics to attend CTS Off-Campus Drive conducted in Anna University?
  13. Is one year gap between 11th and 12th standard allowed in CAPGEMINI?
  14. When the Accenture will conduct Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad?
  15. Am i eligible for TCS, CAPGEMINI, Wipro, IBM companies after scoring 63% in B.Tech -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Capgemini if having backlog in B.E.(IT) 6th semester?
  17. List of companies in which I can apply for jobs with CGPA of 6.61 and a backlog in first sem?
  18. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 10th, 12th and B.Tech to apply for CapeGemini and Accenture?
12th May 2016, 09:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in overall academics to get placed in Accenture and Capgemini? Is it necessary to have no backlog for graduates to apply for these companies?

Minimum Cutoff Percentage Required in Academics to get placed in Accenture:

The least percentage or minimum percentage required throughout the academics to be eligible for appear in Accenture recruitment process is given below in detail.

* Minimum Percentage in 10th Class - 60% marks
* Minimum Percentage in 12th Class - 60% marks
* Minimum Percentage in B.E/ B.Tech - 60% marks

Minimum Cutoff Percentage Required in Academics to get placed in Capgemini:

The minimum percentage required throughout the academics in order to get placed in Capgemini is given below.

* Minimum Percentage in 10th Class - 60% marks
* Minimum Percentage in 12th Class - 60% marks
* Minimum Percentage in B.E/ B.Tech - 60% marks

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Of course yes. Any company generally wants to hire candidates who do not have pending backlogs. So make sure you do not have any pending arrears by the time you attend Capgemini recruitment or Accenture recruitment.
13th May 2016, 12:47 AM
january2016

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in overall academics to get placed in Accenture and Capgemini? Is it necessary to have no backlog for graduates to apply for these companies?

Least requirement of percentage needed in overall academics to get placed in Accenture and Capgemini is 70% throughout your academic curriculum.

You must have overall of 70% in your 10th, 12th as well as engineering also.
This is not very much restrict that anyone should not have any of the backlog as everyone knows that in engineering no one can escape with backlog, they must have to suffer from at least one backlog.

So, this is not mandatory to have all clear throughout your engineering but yes, one thing, you must not have any backlog in your final as well as pre-final year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?