30th December 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the common IT Companies Campus Placement Eligibility Criteria?

Sir/Mam,

I am doing B.Tech in CSE 7th sem i never had any backlogs and my percentages are as follows

10- 71%
12- 77%
B.tech aggregate upto 6th Sem - 66.7 %

Am i eligible for campus placement of Infosys and various IT companies please provide latest info ?

30th December 2015, 05:15 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the common IT Companies Campus Placement Eligibility Criteria?

Yes, you are eligible to attend campus placement.

The minimum eligibility criteria demanded by any MNC is that the candidate must have passed with aggregate of 65% throughout the academics. And the candidate shouldn't possess any backlogs at the time of placement and a maximum of one year education gap is allowed.

For Infosys also the eligibility criteria is same as above except that a 2 year education gap is allowed.

Note: The eligibility criteria may also varies for different colleges for on campus placement which will depend on total number of students.
30th December 2015, 06:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the common IT Companies Campus Placement Eligibility Criteria?

Eligibility criteria for most common IT Recruitment :

>> You should complete B.E/B.TECH/MCA with minimum 60% percentage of marks through out your academic career from the recognized university.

>> Age is not at all problem here.

>> No pending backlogs and there no gap between the academic career.

>> You should have knowledge on programming languages and must have communication skills.
30th December 2015, 10:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be eligible for most of the IT companies since you have more that 60% aggregate at each career level in your entire career. Most of the companies in the field of Information Technology have the eligibility criteria as 60% in the entire career which means at least 60% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech. Since you satisfy this criteria so you are eligible for most of the companies. However, you need to clear all the selection rounds of the concerned company to get recruited finally.
30th December 2015, 10:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am doing B.Tech in CSE 7th sem i never had any backlogs and my percentages are as follows

10- 71%
12- 77%
B.tech aggregate upto 6th Sem - 66.7 %

Am i eligible for campus placement of Infosys and various IT companies please provide latest info ?
As per you marks criteria, you are eligible for Infosys recruitment. Even you can apply for other software companies also.

Eligibility criteria for MNC companies placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.
31st December 2015, 11:01 AM
syntel_india
Member+

Yes, you got a very good percentage during your college days. And even in Engineering you are upto mark. SO, i don't think that you wlll have to worry all about your campus drive for different companies and placements.

What you need to bother is that, your placements in this company base on the entrance examination. You need to prepare very hard to get placed in the Top MNC's . So keep preparing from now onwards.
31st December 2015, 06:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Some of the top Information Technology Multinational company of India are:

>>Tata Consultancy Services.

>>IBM

>>Wipro

>>Tech Mahindra

>>Infosys etc.

For all these major companies, eligibility criteria is that candidate need to have at least 60% marks throughout 10th, 10+2 and Bachelor's degree in engineering. No pending backlogs at time of recruitment, not more than two years gap between studies is allowed.

You are eligible to appear for recruitment in all major top ITs with percentage of marks mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?