4th March 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

Respected Sir,
I am B.Tech ECE candidate of 2nd year.
I want to join HCL Technologies.
So, please tell me what is the criteria for getting
job in HCL Technologies?
Thank you in advance

5th March 2015, 03:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

Eligibility Criteria required to get job in HCL Technologies:

>> Candidates must have Passed "Bachelor of Engineering" (B.E) (Or) "Bachelor of Technology" (B.Tech) (or) M.E/ M.Tech in the following streams from a recognized university.
* Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
* IT (Information Technology)
* Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
* Electrical Engineering (ECE)

>> Candidates who have completed BCA/ B.Sc in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, IT, Electronics are also eligible to sit for HCL Technologies recruitment process.

>> Final year candidates who are pursuing B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ B.Sc are also eligible to apply for HCL Technologies Recruitment Process.

>> You must not have any standing arrears, so make sure you have no backlogs by the time HCL Technologies visit your college for recruitment.

>> You must have secured minimum 65% marks throughout your Academics (means 65% in 10th Class, 65% in Intermediate and 65% in B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ B.Sc)

Important Tip: Since you are a B.Tech (ECE) candidate you can apply for HCL Technologies Recruitment when you will be in final year or later. So meanwhile I suggest you to prepare very well and try to get good command over Communication skills, language skills and core concepts from 2nd year B.Tech itself to be get selected easily.
5th March 2015, 06:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
job in HCL Technologies?
Thank you in advance
HCL Technology is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL Technology is,

HCL Technology= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL Technology recruitment.

Pattern for HCL Technology written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
1st May 2015, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir MY 10th marks is below 60% and 12marks is above 60% in cbse and engineering degree UPTU above 60% can i eligible for the job
10th May 2015, 11:21 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
job in HCL Technologies?
Thank you in advance
You need to sit in OFF as well as ON campus of HCL for Getting Placed if you are a freshers only. Else, you can schedule a Interview directly with the HCL HR and can go for face to face Interview.
14th October 2015, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 60% marks in 10 nd 54 % marks in 12 nd nd engeneering degree with 8cgpa am i eligible for ur company
30th July 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am an ece student,i am very poor at coding so can I apply for HCL company. But i am good at core side
6th July 2020, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want to apply for HCL explain me the recruitment process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?