27th September 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of Diploma course in DreamZone? Also tell me about fee details?

Hi,

This is suba and i am pursuing my M.Sc Software System right now. I have one more year to complete my studies but i am more interested in learning interior designing. I have a little bit of knowledge in Photoshop but not AutoCad. I need to know about the fees details & course duration of diploma in Dream Zone. Please let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  2. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  3. Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?
  4. How can I apply to study Diploma in Rheumatology after completing MD in Medicine? Course duration and fee structure of this course?
  5. Online Diploma courses for Obs Gynaecology? Duration, cost and location of course?
  6. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  7. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  8. Details about MS in Germany? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  9. Duration and yearly fee structure of diploma in Marine Engineering for 10th passed candidate?
  10. Details about PG diploma in Ayurveda? What is the duration and accommodation facility?
  11. Deck Cadet Course Details: Fee Structure, Course Duration?
  12. What are the Medical courses available for BDS doctor?
  13. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  14. Any courses offered in the weekends? Duration, fee and location details?
  15. Details about online ICWA course duration? What is the fee structure?
  16. Fee structure and Duration of ICWA course after completing 10+2? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  18. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
30th September 2015, 06:58 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: What is the duration of Diploma course in DreamZone? Also tell me about fee details?

Dreamzone offers various diploma courses for interior designing. These are-

1.Master Diploma in Interior Architecture and Design
Duration: 480 hrs(Full time)
Fees: 1 lakh+

2.Diploma in Interior Architecture and Design
Duration - 260 hrs(full time)
Fees: 56,068

3.Diploma in IAD Grafx
Duration: 200 hrs

4. Professional : IAD Grafx (Duration- 240 hrs)

5.Special : CAD for Creative Design (80 hrs)
Design Visualization (80 hrs)
The scope for these courses is also good. You have the option of working on your own or even work with people who are already into the business.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?