4th February 2018, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligbility criteria to apply for TCS in 2018?

Hello sir/mam. I am soumya ranjan, I have registered in TCS nextstep for the job, but I don't know what are the eligibility criteria for receiving an interview call. I got 54% in 10th, scoring 69.55 average% in BCA but due to some personal problem I got 46% in XII, can you tell me I am eligible or not for TCS interview? will I get an interview call ??? please sir/mam help me! I am so much interested to work in India's no.1 it company!

6th February 2018, 06:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligbility criteria to apply for TCS in 2018?

Eligibility criteria to apply for TCS in 2018

You are not eligible for TCS campus requirement as you have less than 60% marks in 12th exam

Eligibility for TCS:-

60% marks in 10th and 12th board examination.

6.75 CGPA in BE or B.Tech .

Not more than one year gap between any two courses.

Good communication skill

Requirement Process

Aptitude Test

Group Discussion

Personal Interview

HR Interview

Although you are not eligible for TCS .You can try other MNc companies like Cognizant or Infosys or Wipro
6th February 2018, 06:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for TCS 2018:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for TCS recruitment. Basically there is a certain educational qualification and percentage required to appear in TCS recruitment.

>> You must compulsorily meet the below mentioned percentage criteria in order to be eligible for TCS recruitment.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout your academics in order to be eligible.
* In 10th Class - 60% marks
* In 12th Class - 60% marks minimum
* In Graduation or equivalent - 60% marks

>> As you have scored less than 60% marks in both 10th and 12th Classes, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this TCS 2018 recruitment.
6th February 2018, 07:09 PM
chikkykranthi619

Am sorry to tell you that you are not eligible for applying for TCS because TCS expects a minimum of first class marks in 10th standard, +2 level and in Degree/B.Tech/M.tech also.
So, you are not eligible for the TCS drive. Even if you register for TCS through "Next Step" , you may not get the admit card for writing the written examination. Only those candidates who clears the written examination will get the call letter for interview.
So, better to try for some other companies.
6th February 2018, 07:40 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You should have minimum 60% marks in class 10th and you should be passed from a
recognised board

You should have minimum 60% marks in class 12th and you should be passed from a recognised board.

You should not have any backlog in graduation or bachelor degree.

You should have minimum 60% of marks in the graduation also.

Age limit is between 18 to 28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?