4th February 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for company interviews which are in mechanical field?

Procedure to apply for company interviews which are in the mechanical field? How many SPI & CGPI in B.E. to interview in the companies? Can you please give me the details on the same soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get job in mechanical field after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Which company to apply for the job?
  2. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for internship in you company?
  4. How can I get information regarding PEC placements?
  5. Is it possible for me to get the job in IT companies after completion of B.E Mechanical course?
  6. Selection procedure of DRDO for internship in Mechanical engineering stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Procedure to get job in companies after B.E with 83%?
  8. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in TVS Motor Company for Mechanical 2nd year student?
  9. What is the procedure followed to be appointed as trainee in companies?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery for BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  12. Company offering internship in Tamil Nadu for Mechanical engineering? Procedure of getting sponsorship?
  13. Details and procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for apprenticeship in different company or organisation?
  16. Which is the most demandable branch in Engineering after 4 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Any internship which is held in Hyderabad in which I can join after scoring aggregate of 76.2?
  18. Should i go in IT field being a Mechanical Engineer?
6th February 2018, 07:10 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for company interviews which are in mechanical field?

Candidates after completion of diploma in mechanical Engineering can apply for various jobs in the private sector. You have to apply either online or offline for the jobs. If shortlisted, you will be called for an interview process. It may consist of written test and interview or sometime only interview. Based on your performance you will be selected for the job. You can find a job vacancy details in the job sites.

You can apply for job in following companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering course.

First Source Solutions
Rinder India
Pentagon Global Solutions Limited
Datamatics Global Services Limited
Aar Solutions Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?