30th June 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UPSC after completing Aircraft maintenance engineering

I will eligible for UPSC after completing aircraft maintenance engineering appruved by DGCA

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SI post in IB after completing 3 years Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  2. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course? -- [New]
  3. Difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Will I be eligible for B.E Aeronautical Engineering after doing 3 year licence course of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  5. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineering : Am I eligible for RRB exam?
  7. Can one continue with Aeronautical Engineering after completing Aircraft Maintenance course?
  8. After completing Aircraft Maintenance Engineering how to join IAF? How can I apply for it?
  9. Can one study Aeronautical engineering after completing Aircarft maintenance course?
  10. Aircraft maintenance engineering sample question papers?
  11. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Am i eligible to do SAP course after completing Aircraft Maintenance Diploma?
  13. Job opportunities after the completion of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. AM I eligible for AFCAT exam after completing aircraft maintanance
  15. Difference between Aircraft Maintanence engineering and aircraft maintenance technician?
  16. MBA in Aviation after Aircraft maintenance engineering for 2 and a half years?
  17. How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  18. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
1st July 2013, 08:56 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Am I eligible for UPSC after completing Aircraft maintenance engineering

~~~Eligbility for exam held by UPSC~~~

UPSC (Union Public Service Comission) helds various exams like IAS, IPS, defence related etc. to recure various ofices in goverment org.
There are diffrent eligbility criteria for diffrent exam. Some basic eligbility criterea for prestigious exam like IAS and IPS are.
1 Candidate must be graduate.
2 Candidate must not be below 18 year.
3 Candidate must be Indian citizen.
Seats are distributed on the basis of goverment policy suporting reserved class.
1st July 2013, 10:39 AM
No 1
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for UPSC after completing Aircraft maintenance engineering

Hi..........
Friends,

Yes,

You are eligible for UPSC exam after complete Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.

UPSC Eligibility like ::
=============

*** The candidates must be citizen of Indian

*** The candidates must be complete graduation degree in any recognized university

*** Your age limit between 21 to 30 years

*** Age relaxation was,

OBC candidates 3 years

SC / ST candidates 5 years

Number of Attempts like ::
=================

*** General candidates 4 times

*** OBC candidates 7 times

*** SC / ST candidates No limit.

For more information visit : www.upsc.gov.in

All the best................
1st July 2013, 04:55 PM
bully 001
Member+

yea you can eligible for apply in upsc exam after completing your aircraft maintenance engineering .
every one who pass their graduation in any term can apply in upsc exam .
so dont you worry about this .
and go for this exam confidently.
best of luck .
1st July 2013, 09:13 PM
Padmavathi.nallam
Member+

Hello Friend,
Yes, you can join Airforce.You can use that certificate in interview for Airforce.

>> But now appear for CDS,AFCET exams.

AFCAT :- In this you have three branches

1.Flying Branch

2.Technical Branch

3.Ground Duty Branches.

>> You Must Complete your graduation with 60% aggregate first.

>> Also Maintain Physical Criteria like :-

Height :- Height should be at least 157.5 cms & 162.5cms for Air Force wing.

Chest should be fully expanded. The fully expanded chest should not be less than 81cms

Your vision in one eye must be perfect - 6/6 eyesight. In the other eye, you could have an imperfection of 6/9, which must be correctable to 6/6.

Good Luck.
2nd July 2013, 02:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes you will be eligible for UPSC Civil Services examination after completion for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.

Any Graduate who have completed Degree from a recognized University in any stream is eligible to apply for UPSC Civil Services examination

So you don't worry about the qualification you have and must start your preparation as soon as possible.

Age Limit for UPSC Exam:

-General category - 21 to 30 years

-OBC Category - 21 to 33 years

-SC/ST Category - 21 to 35 years

Selection Procedure:

-Preliminary Exam

-Mains Exam

-Interview

Number of Attempts Allowed:

General Category - 4

OBC Category - 7

SC/ST Category - No Restriction

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in

24th September 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

But aircraft maintenance engineering is not a graduation degree according to UGC, it is only a licesnse course given to students after 12th by central govt of india. It is a bluff by the government of India to make money.
It is nowhere mentioned that an aircraft maintenance engineer is eligible for upsc exams on the website too. I have yet not met any person who can tell you that me that an aircraft maintenance engineer is 100% eligible for the entrance so make sure before you try.
And even if you're form gets accepted for the entrance does'nt mean that you are eligible for the service still; when you're interview is cleared they verify it, and they can discard you saying you are an AME and not a regular engineer.
SO make sure before you go for it.
Best of luck!!!
DO surely reply if you get a 100 % yes answer.
24th October 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

No you can't apply for UPSC exam because AME course is not a degree.I too is studying AME but i am doing Bcom with it.
5th April 2015, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Hello friends,
AME is just a wastage of your time, money and hardwork. I would like to suggest everyone who is looking for a carrier in this industry. Please do not enter in this field there is nothing to get. And if you are passionate about the industry then please complete your degree together with the course, otherwise you will not be eligible for any other industry or any government exams. I did AME and wasted around 6 lacs rupees. Today 4 years after completing the course I am doing a 20k Job in a BPO and am not sattisfied with my job and life style because I have dreamt about a big house, car and 6 figure salary in days when I was doing the course.

Please stay away from this course, this is dangerous for you. ITI is better than AME.

Regards

Anonymous.
21st March 2020, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

The guy saying it is waste of money, telle how many modules have you cleared?
22nd June 2020, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed aircraft maintenance engineering am I eligible for IPS
27th July 2022, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No you can't apply for UPSC exam because AME course is not a degree.I too is studying AME but i am doing Bcom with it.

I can apply for motorvechicle assistant inspector post after completing aircraft maintenance engineering course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?