22nd September 2015, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend for B.Tech student?

Respected Sir,
I would like to know the eligibility criteria in selecting the B.Tech students from colleges through On-Campus Drive of Infosys? What all preparations I should have to do to be placed in Infosys? Kindly furnish me with relevant information.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  2. How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?
  3. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-campus Interview? Percentage required in B.Tech to attend?
  4. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview in VIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys Off-Campus Drive? Tips to prepare for this Drive?
  7. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
  8. How can I prepare to crack all rounds of Infosys Off-Campus Interview?
  9. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if had 2 backlogs in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  10. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  11. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 88% in 10th, 71% in 12th and 63.9% till 7th semester of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  13. How can I prepare Vocabulary for Infosys On-Campus drive?
  14. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 73% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech?
  15. How can I prepare to crack CTS On-Campus Drive?
  16. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to attend off campus drive at SRKR campus?
  18. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
4th October 2015, 02:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend for B.Tech student?

Infosys has set up different eligibility criteria for different colleges in which it visits for on-campus recruitment. So you need to know the eligibility criteria from the training and placement department of your college. For most of the colleges it is 60% or above in the entire career, 10th, 12th or diploma, graduation and post graduation.

Preparation tips :-

- You need to have rigorous practice of general aptitude and verbal ability.
- Speed and accuracy are the weapons to crack Infosys recruitment drive.
- You need to have good verbal ability skill to crack the online test.
- Hence practice questions from websites like indiabix, freshersworld, etc.
- For interview rounds, you need to know programming and the fundamentals of your domain.
- Make sure you have adequate knowledge of the training/internship/project/certifications whichever you have undertaken.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?