10th March 2016, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the impact of High School percentage during placement?

I want to know about the impact or value of the percentage in high school during the time of the campus placement process. Kindly help me with the required information as soon as possible.

10th March 2016, 07:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the impact of High School percentage during placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the impact or value of the percentage in high school during the time of the campus placement process. Kindly help me with the required information as soon as possible.
You must scored above 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard for campus placement.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for campus placement is 60%.

More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for campus recruitment.

10th March 2016, 07:37 PM
OnePlus

The marks of class 10th has a wide impact on your future. Many entrance exams are based on 10th syllabus.

Top companies has recruit a candidate on the basis of 10th, 12th and graduation marks. Mainly the eligibility criteria of a candidate to sit for a company is-
A candidate must have minimum 60% of aggregate in class 10th, 12th and graduation.

There should be no any backlog and no academic gap. 10th marks are also important if you want to take admission in top school for class 11th.

10th March 2016, 09:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The percentage at high school level will have the below impacts :-

- It will be used to determine your eligibility for the recruitment drive of concerned companies since most of the companies have the eligibility criteria of 60% and above as their eligibility criteria.
- If you have a good percentage, it gives good impression to to interviewer.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?