10th January 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

How to get the best placement after scoring first year aggregate percentage of 68.25%?

respected sir.my name is pawan sain.i m btech second yr.(rtu) student.my first yr. Agrigate percentage is 68.25%.i want to get a best placement.then what should i have to do...plz send your reply on email id
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Will I face any problems in placement after scoring 52% marks in 12th?
  2. What would be my percentage after scoring 7.06 CGPA in Aggregate
  3. Can I be eligible for companies like Accenture, Infosys, NIT after scoring 55% aggregate?
  4. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT? -- [New]
  5. How to get a good job in Chennai after scoring an aggregate percentage of 58 in B.Tech?
  6. Effect of 10th class percentage in campus placement? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies for which I am eligible after scoring 63% aggregate in final year?
  8. At the time of placement upto which semester the aggregate percentage of B.Tech is calculated?
  9. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  10. Can I get a good placement after scoring 59% in B.Tech Biotechnology?
  11. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  12. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement after scoring 64.4% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 72.7% in aggregate
  13. Am I eligible for WIPRO placement and infosys placement after scoring 58%
  14. What would be my percentage after scoring 5.72 CGPA aggregate
  15. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  16. Am I eligible for placement with 12th marks being 58%? List of companies which am eligible for?
  17. Am I eligible for placement in L&T, Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after scoring 89.7% in 10th
  18. Opportunities after BTech with 56% Aggregate?
10th January 2012, 06:00 AM
mahesh rangey

Thumbs up Re: How to get the best placement after scoring first year aggregate percentage of 68.25%?

first up all you should complete your Eng. with a good knowledge not percentage.
In corporate field there is not any value of percentage but knowledge is necessary.In rtu placement also depends on your college.so you should specify your college and then your branch matters so also specify it.

after it i can suggest some more option but after completing your Eng.you can give a exam of E-LITMUS which score can give you a chance to placed in MNCs.so it is a good way to get placement.

and if you want a job in your second year then you can work in your branch related company as a trainee.this is a good opportunity to get knowledge and make money too.
10th January 2012, 07:11 AM
pamhele

Smile Re: How to get the best placement after scoring first year aggregate percentage of 68.25%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir.my name is pawan sain.i m btech second yr.(rtu) student.my first yr. Agrigate percentage is 68.25%.i want to get a best placement.then what should i have to do...plz send your reply on email id
[email protected]
hello
pawansain
well you said you got 68.25% that is a very good percentage so dont be disppointed upon your self as for the placements you will get job in a very nice company if you have worth in you. so try to improve your communication skills and improve your subject too. marks dont have that much importance so concentart and increase your suject

all the best
10th January 2012, 07:12 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to get the best placement after scoring first year aggregate percentage of 68.25%?

Quote:
[email protected]

How to get the best placement after scoring first year aggregate percentage of 68.25%?

Here i want to specify that you are not going to get placed only on the basis of your First year marks .The most important year in B.Tech course is third and fourth year as it contains branch papers so you need to perform well specifically in these two years.Overall you must get at least 60% aggregate in all years.

Eligibility Criteria for some Major Companies

Eligibility Criteria for TCS selection is :-
1.)You need to have consistence 60% from 10th,12th and B.tech..
2.)you Should not have more than 2years Education Gap.
3.)So if you have fulfill these eligibility criteria ,then you are eligible.

Eligibility Criteria for Wipro

1. Fulltime BE / BTech/ MCA
2. Candidate must have a Secured a minimum of 60% aggregate from all years/semesters in your degree.
3. Candidate must have a minimum of 60% aggregate in 10th and 12th even for some colleges wipro come with 50% aggregate in 10th and 12th.
4. No Standing backlogs or arrears allowed.

Eligibility Criteria for INFOSYS

• They need a consistently excellent academic track record.
  • For On Campusing ,you percentage in B.Tech should be at least 65%.
  • For Off campusing , it need 75% marks in your B.Tech
  • No standing backlogs are allowed.
  • You are not eligible for Infosys

You are also not eligible for Syntel as it requires at least 70% marks throughout your career.

How to get Job with Low marks in B.Tech not placed through Campus Interview
  • If you belong to CSE or IT Engineering ,then i will advice you to Join Institutes like -NIIT for some professional course like -Diploma courses .NIIT are linked with Microsoft and are known for providing placements .
  • If you have other branch than CSE/IT , then there are so many option for you.So many jobs are available for you in public sector like -IAS,IPS,IES which doesn't demand any marks criteria.
  • You can also apply for bank PO exam.
  • Submit your resume in several websites like :
  • In your leisure period , try to strengthen your communication skill means your spoken english.

With Regards
ravik1214
10th January 2012, 05:11 PM
surekha_katreddy

Default Re: How to get the best placement after scoring first year aggregate percentage of 68.25%?

Quote:
[email protected]
Hi friend,
First of all i appreciate for your curiosity to get placed in the first year itself.But let me tell you that the recruitment process do not look into your
first year aggregate alone rather they see your % upto 3-2 or 4-1 if you attend for a campus placement or the total aggregate if you attend for an off-campus.

I also remind you that percentage alone is not the criteria to get selected but helps you step ahead to have a chance for attending the placement of various companies

The eligibility criteria imposed by various companies is as follows:

>>A minimum of 70% at levels at levels of your education i.e in 10th ,+2 and
in graduation
>> No backlogs are allowed.
>>A maximum of 1 or 2 years of gap is allowed.

Tips to get a good job by the end of final year:
>>Maintain a good percentage with no backlogs
>>improve your skills in programming
>>improve your analytical skills Read books like R.S.AGARWAL and try to
solve puzzles
>>Improve your communication skills
>>concentrate on your project in the final year
12th May 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the best placement after scoring first year aggregate percentage of 68.25%?

respected sir,
i have got 75% marks in class 10 n 12, and m doing b.tech from the sharda university, i am in 2nd year, in first yr i have got 58% marks, i wanna knw is frst yr marks mandetory for the campus placement....m vry tensed for my percentage in frst yr......plzz reply me...
5th June 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

M a 1st year student,i have 90% in my 10th(cbse board) n 59% in 12th...so will it effect my placement during engineering n aftr M.tech course..do reply!
8th July 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

criteria for top company does not give quality ...it gives only statistics...so plz change ur rule first .....
17th August 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I have 58% in B.tech(IT), 68% in 12th, 52% in 10th Is CDAC is worth or not ?If yes the in which field?else what I do next.....Plz Help me.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?