7th September 2016, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after ACS?

Hi, I have been working for 35 years as Secretary/EA to the MD/CEO/CMD in top MNC. Now I want to pursue ACS and I am enrolling this month. I am determined to complete it. Could you please let me know the opportunities in this field? Do you think I can take up contract jobs/do freelancing jobs? I am based in Chennai and do not mind relocating after I complete.

17th September 2016, 02:42 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after ACS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have been working for 35 years as Secretary/EA to the MD/CEO/CMD in top MNC. Now I want to pursue ACS and I am enrolling this month. I am determined to complete it. Could you please let me know the opportunities in this field? Do you think I can take up contract jobs/do freelancing jobs? I am based in Chennai and do not mind relocating after I complete.

The candidates after ACS have lots of job opportunities in various organizations. They can work as Company Secretary, Trainee Company Secretary and can do private practice. The company secretaries can work in Corporate Organizations, MNCs, BPOs, KPOs, Airport Authority of India, Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML), BHEL, ONGC, Government Financial Institutions, Stock Exchanges etc. The list of jobs for ACS holders is given here;

Weizmann Limited - Website Link

BSCPL Infrastructure Limited - Website Link

Parsvnath Developers Ltd - Website Link

EDCIL - Website Link

Watertec India Pvt. Ltd - Website Link
2nd June 2017, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after ACS?

Hello I'm going to do ICWA I want to know what are all the government jobs related to this course and the preparation for govt jobs after completing ICWA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?