19th April 2017, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Mahendra Petrochemicals Ltd invites application form for Chemical Engineers? Selection procedure and requirements?

Hello sir, I want to know is there Mahendra Petrochemicals Ltd invites application form for Chemical Engineers? Please send me selection procedure and requirements?

Related Questions:
  1. Petrochemical companies which provide free internship
  2. When HP invites application form for job? Selection procedure of HP?
  3. Procedure to apply for diploma of petrochemicals in Anna University?
  4. How can I get admission to study Diploma Industrial Safety in Petrochemicals in Anna University being a Chemical Diploma holder?
  5. Procedure to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech in Osmania University after Diploma in Electrical stream? When university invites application form?
  6. Procedure to join Anna University for Industrial safety in diploma of petrochemicals after completion of diploma in chemical engineering?
  7. List of Colleges offering BE in Chemical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  8. What is the requirement to qualify for RAW? What is the selection criteria?
  9. Placement papers and useful tips for placement in Tech Mahindra -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  11. Procedure and requirements to apply for Winter Training in ONGC for B.Tech Chemical Engineer?
  12. What kind of job will I get after completing MSc Chemistry
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Petrochemicals/Chemical Engineering for M.Sc(Applied Chemistry) student?
  14. Can IT students apply for NTPC exam?
  15. Which company among TCS, Wipro, DLF invites application form to do summer internship for B.Sc CS student? Seats available for it?
  16. When the Bihar government invites application form for Student Credit card? How much amount they grant?
  17. What is the selection process of Mahendra Satyam?
  18. How may I know whether my AFMC application form has been uploaded or not?
2nd June 2017, 03:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Mahendra Petrochemicals Ltd invites application form for Chemical Engineers? Selection procedure and requirements?

Yes, Mahendra Petrochemicals Ltd recruits candidates belonging to Chemical Engineering field. Mahehra Petrochemicals Ltd issues official notification for filling up several vacancies for various posts. Or else you may go through the "Careers" or "Recruitment" section of the website that is given below.

In the Careers section, you may find latest recruitment updates and their eligibility criteria and selection procedure.

In general, the recruitment's educational qualification is given below.

>> You must have completed B.Tech/ B.E in Chemical Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Chemical Field or Master's Degree in Chemical Field from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks in order to be eligible for appearing in this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?