15th May 2015, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to join having selected in both HCL Technologies and Wipro WASE if HCL offering PG course to me?

Hi,
I am Banu and completed B.Sc in Mathematics. I got selected in both HCL Technologies and Wipro WASE. I am so confused to choose and which will give me a bright future. HCL also offer me PG course. Can you help me regrading this. Please help me.

Related Questions:
13th June 2016, 01:53 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Which is better to join having selected in both HCL Technologies and Wipro WASE if HCL offering PG course to me?

I will suggest you to join Wipro as HCL is dedicated for the network profile for the fresher's.
If you are fresher and wanted to go to development then go to wipro but if you are interested in Networking then just go for HCL and no any company, as HCL has good vacancy for the network engineer. But you won't be getting much salary there. Better to join Wipro, you will get good salary along with job profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?