15th November 2016, 11:33 PM
Jatin Newar

Can I pursue any course for Private Bank jobs after completing graduation?

Respected Sir, My age is 34 years and I have completed graduation. Now I want to apply for Private Bank jobs so I want to know can I pursue any course for Private Bank jobs? If yes then please tell me about the course.

16th November 2016, 09:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue any course for Private Bank jobs after completing graduation?

There is no such course for banking sector, however you can get admission in any good coaching Institute providing classes to candidates for the preparation of banking examination and can prepare yourself for the exams.

The course duration of the coaching classes might very much vary from one to another and need not remain fixed and same goes with the fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?