26th July 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?

Respected Sir,
Mahindra Satyam is probably coming in my college for On-Campus Drive. I am doing final year of my B.E. in EEE. I want to know how should I prepare myself for cracking Interview? Please reply to me immediately.

31st May 2016, 12:16 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?

First of all go to google and get all the information about the company like: it's headquarter, are of works, its client, revenue generation, Services it offer's, vacancy for which post, company requirement.

With this you can set up your mind that what you need to prepare for what kind of requirements.

Now check company's job description, from there you will get to know what you have to study in order to get a particular job profile.

Now, it is your turn to start preparing for the same.

So don't forget to study following topics:

1. Aptitude.
2. Programming language.
3. Analytic.
4. Grammar.

If you prepare these topics, then certainly you will get selected in the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?