14th May 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Petrochemical engineer and Petrolium engineering?

difrance between petrocemical enginer and petrolium enginer

Related Questions:
  1. Are M.Sc(Tech) and Petrochemical Technology equivalent to B.Tech (Petrochemical Technology)?
  2. BE in Petrochemical is available in MS University after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  3. Am I eligible for IES exam after completing bachelor degree in petrochemical engineering
  4. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer? -- [New]
  5. Any difference between Petrochemical and Petroleum Engineering? Is Automobile Engineering a good option?
  6. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering?
  7. How to do M.Tech in Petroleum? I am a student of Petroleum Engineering
  8. What is the eligibility for Petrochemical Engineering?
  9. Petrochemical diploma passout can get admission in second year of Mechanical engineering?
  10. Can I apply for Petrochemical Engineering after completing 12th?
  11. What is the minimum cutoff required in Petrochemical engineering?
  12. Which is the better course between Petrochemical and Petroleum engineering?
  13. Petrochemical Engineering Admission after 12th with PCM? Colleges and Eligibility Criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?
  15. University offering Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering degree? What is the fee structure?
  16. Work and responsibility of a Junior Engineer is equal to Asst. Engineer than why so difference in between their pays?
  17. What is the difference between production engineer and mechanical engineer?
  18. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
15th May 2013, 10:40 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between Petrochemical engineer and Petrolium engineering?

Hi dear.........

Difference between Petrochemical engineer and Petroleum engineering

Chemical engineers:
----------------
Chemical engineers are employed by almost all industries that rely on chemical processes for some part of their production cycle.

They work with scientists to create new materials and new methods of working with existing materials.

They solve problems facing the manufacturing, medical, food production, research and environmental sectors.

They are mainly called upon to apply chemical processes to an existing problem but draw upon many other mathematical and engineering disciplines to do so.

Petroleum Engineers:
-----------------
Petroleum engineering is a more specialized and hands-on field of engineering than chemical engineering.

Petroleum engineers use their knowledge of geology, physics, chemistry and mechanical engineering to locate and extract petroleum reserves around the world.

They work in a wide variety of challenging terrains, including mountains, deserts and the ocean floor.

Most petroleum engineers start out working in the field, and most office jobs are held by engineers who have spent some time designing and installing rigs in person.

Good luck..........
4th July 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Petrochemical engineer and Petrolium engineering?

If i do petrochemical in BE and can i go for ME in petroleum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?