3rd March 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job I will get after completing MSW? List of companies which provides job for MSW candidate?

Hello sir/madam, I am doing MSW program. I want to work in any good private firm after successfully completing my course. I want to know that what job I will get on basis of my program? And also tell me about the companies where I can get job?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  2. What kind of jobs are available after completion of MSW course? How much salary I will get? Which specialization is better?
  3. Is there any good institute in Assam for MSW course? What kind of jobs will be offered for MSW?
  4. What are the job opportunities available after completion of MSW course?
  5. Information about MSW government job? I have completed my MSW degree
  6. Is it good to do MSW course for getting a better job in future?
  7. Job opportunities after 'Master of Social Works' courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  9. Duration, syllabus and cost of completing MSW course?
  10. How can I get a government job with MSW? What is the scope of MSW for government job? Can I get a government job with MSW?
  11. What kind of government job is available after completion of post graduation in MSW?
  12. Between Master of Social Work (MSW) and M.Com which has a better scope in terms of job opportunities?
  13. Jobs available in Government sector and Hospitals for MSW(Medical & Psychiatric) graduate?
  14. Career and Job opportunities for MSW? I am currently studying in final year B.A(Sociology) through distance education
  15. How much is the fees of MSW? Future after completing MSW? Process of admission?
  16. How to do Ph.D in MSW in correspondence after scoring 55% in MSW?
  17. How to take MSW after completing graduation? What is the possibility of the course?
  18. What is the procedure to do MSW after completing B.Com graduation
22nd March 2018, 03:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job I will get after completing MSW? List of companies which provides job for MSW candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/madam, I am doing MSW program. I want to work in any good private firm after successfully completing my course. I want to know that what job I will get on basis of my program? And also tell me about the companies where I can get job?

You can find various job opportunities after completion of the MSW. You can work with NGOs, work as an HR executive, rehabilitation centers, child welfare organizations, hospitals, nursing homes, educational institutions, BPOs, disaster management department, counseling centers, old age homes, prisons, etc. You can work as welfare officer, HR recruiter, program manager, project officer, care taker, counselor, manager – social, labor welfare officer, etc. Some of the companies which provide job for MSW candidates are given below:

HSIL Ltd - Official Website

MV Hospital for Diabetes - Official Website

Shri Vivekraj Charitable Trust - Official Website

Lodha Developers - Official Website

Shahi Exports - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?