30th March 2016, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available in Infosys for Biotechnology students?

Hello,
Kindly tell me what kind of job is there for me in Infosys as I have completed B.Tech in Biotechnology and preparing for this On-Campus Drive? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities in Wipro and Infosys for the candidates of ECE stream?
  2. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  4. Any opportunities for B.Tech Biotechnology students in Indian Railway? Can I try other jobs in Indian Railway which are unrelated to Biotechnology?
  5. Future of post graduate in Biotechnology? Why Biotechnology is not introduced at level 2?
  6. Future after doing post graduation in Biotechnology? Why Biotechnology is not introduce at +2 level?
  7. Jobs related to biotechnology field after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  8. How to do MBA after completing my degree in BSc Biotechnology? How to get jobs in WIPRO, Infosys, GENPAC?
  9. What kind of jobs can I get except teaching after completing masters in Biotechnology?
  10. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  11. What kind of jobs can we get after MSc Biotechnology? How much is the salary?
  12. What kind of jobs are available for MBA Finance students
  13. What kind of jobs can I join after passing MCA other than IT jobs? What are the vacancies in Government jobs for MCA students?
  14. What kind of jobs are available in Infosys for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  15. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scope of B.Sc. in Biotechnology course? Job opportunities after this course?
  17. Available jobs in Banking sector for B.Tech Biotechnology students? Required qualifications, preparation tips and expected salary for the same?
  18. How to get jobs in Infosys? What is the eligibility to enter in Infosys?
6th April 2016, 08:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in Infosys for Biotechnology students?

You will get the job position of project engineer in Infosys if you get employment opportunity in IT after completion of your B.Tech in Biotechnology. You will have to work in the field of IT since there are very less chances of getting opportunity in the field of biotechnology. You will be given a training of six months post which you will be allotted project on the basis of your domain during training.
13th May 2018, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in Infosys for Biotechnology students?

What kind of job I will get in infosys if I finished my Btech in Biotechnology in the year 2019?
10th August 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Can a btech biotech student apply in infosys ? what type of job do we get in this ?
9th January 2020, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I am bsc biotech student...what kind of job available in "INFOSYS" for bsc biotech graduated student
7th April 2020, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Iam a studying integrated biotechnology and bioinformatics 5yrs course after inter. Can I have possibility to get job in infosts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?