27th May 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available in Infosys for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Friends,
I would like to know that is a Mechanical
B.Tech Engineering student get job in Infosys?
If yes then what jobs?
Kindly tell me about this immediately.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get jobs in Infosys? What is the eligibility to enter in Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate of Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. What is the similarities and differences between ECE and CS? What type of software engineers become after ECE?
  4. Job Opportunities in Wipro and Infosys for the candidates of ECE stream?
  5. What kind of jobs can I join after passing MCA other than IT jobs? What are the vacancies in Government jobs for MCA students?
  6. Job profile of Associate Software Engineer in Infosys?
  7. What kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? What type of exams to be given? Physical requirements for girls to get into army jobs?
  8. How may I get details about AMIE? Can I apply for jobs in companies like Infosys after this course?
  9. What kind of job is available in Infosys for MBA student?
  10. Job Opportunities for the candidates of M.Sc in Bio-Informatics? What kind of Pharmaceutical Jobs are offered for these candidates?
  11. What kind of aptitude questions will be asked in Infosys Campus interview
  12. What kind of companies should look for jobs after completion of engineering from ECE branch
  13. Eligibility to get job in Infosys with mentioned percentages for B.E. 3rd semester student?
  14. How can I prepare to get selected in Infosys on-campus interview?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for M.S.(Software Engineering) student?
  16. What kind of information is required to take the Infosys test? Details about the subject and latest placement papers of infosys?
  17. What kind of jobs will I get after doing a course from CMC Academy?
  18. Eligibility to apply for interview in Infosys with mentioned percentages for B.E.(ME) student?
13th June 2015, 07:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in Infosys for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Yes, a mechanical engineer can get job in Infosys. Infosys recruits students from various branches of engineering in which mechanical engineering is included. So there is nothing to worry regarding this. Infosys works on various verticals and various fields even in core sector although the major business is in the field of Information Technology. You will be trained in the Information Technology field and have to work on IT projects. If you are lucky you might get projects in your domain for some time. Infosys will give separate training for this. But your main designation will be project engineer and have to work on the IT projects as per the role decided by your Team Leader.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?