19th April 2016, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

What kind of posts are available in Capgemini for ECE graduates?

Hello Sir,
I have done my B.E. in ECE. I am going to attend Off-Campus Drive of Capgemini. I want to know about the posts available for me in Capgemini? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available in Capgemini for EEE graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What kind of posts are available in Capgemini for B.Com graduate? Percentage criteria to appear Capgemini Off-Campus Interview?
  3. What kind of posts are available in WBPSC for ECE graduates? Important dates of WBPSC exams?
  4. What kind of job I will get if placed in Capgemini being an Electrical Engineer?
  5. What kind of work will be allotted to me being an Electrical Engineer and selected in Capgemini?
  6. What kind of rounds are there in interview of Capgemini? Vision of GD round?
  7. What kind of work is offered in Capgemini to B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  8. Job profile of Software Engineer in Capgemini? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  10. What are the different posts available for ECE passouts in different private limited companies
  11. What kind of job I will get in Capgemini after completing B.Tech(CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is one year gap between 11th and 12th standard allowed in CAPGEMINI?
  13. What kind of posts are available for commerce graduates in Indian Railways
  14. What kind of posts are available in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in Capgemini Aptitude Test? Previous year question paper for preparation and process of interview?
  16. Is there any interview by CapeGemini in coming month for B.Tech graduate?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Capgemini for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. For which government posts are ECE engineers eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd April 2016, 06:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in Capgemini for ECE graduates?

Since you are ECE fresher, so you will get the below job designation in Capgemini.

Job Designation : Associate Software Engineer
Salary Package : 3.05 lakhs per annum

Initially you will be given training on a specified technology during which the salary will be 16,000 per month. After training you will be put into projects and have to work in the technology in which you were trained. You will get the package of 3.05 from then.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?