25th June 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

What are my selection chances with AIR 179 in GATE?

Hi, I am an ECE student in 4th year. My gate score is 813 and Gate AIR 179.I have applied to IISC M.Tech course? I have been called for interview and written exam? What are the chances that i will get selected?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances to get IIT/NIT after scoring 47.33 marks with 525 GATE score and 3380 AIR?
  2. In which college I will get admission if secured 7400 AIR in GATE Electrical Engineering?
  3. What will be my rank if I secured 179/240 in Manipal MBBS entrance test? What are my chances to get through?
  4. In which college I will get admission for M.Tech programme if secured 16050 AIR in GATE(ME)? Changes to get admission in NIT?
  5. Any chances of getting process control in NSIT or DTU after scoring an AIR of 871 with 444 score in GATE?
  6. Will I get admission in any NITs if secured 16054 AIR in GATE(ME)? Colleges offering admission in M.Tech with this rank?
  7. Chances for admission in IIT after GATE score 734 and rank 177?
  8. Chances for call from BARC, IIIT, Allahabad & MNIT after GATE rank 3381?
  9. Chances of getting direct admission in IITs as per my gATE 2015 scores?
  10. Colleges for my GATE score -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the chances of getting admission in M.Tech. in IITs or NITs at 38 marks in GATE(ME)?
  12. Any chance to get admission in any college after scoring 20 in GATE CS?
  13. How many seats are there for MBBS in Kasturba?
  14. What are the chances of getting into NIT after scoring 89.9 percentile in GATE BT?
  15. Is there any chance to do M.Tech in NIT through BC girls reservation? I am an ECE final year student with 28.33 marks in GATE and 6235 AIR?
  16. Average cutoff in various PSU's?
  17. What exam should I go for after completing B.E Degree in BHEL
  18. What are the chances to get into NITK Surathkal college after scorcing 448 GATE score?
26th June 2015, 12:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are my selection chances with AIR 179 in GATE?

You have a very good score in GATE. You have bright chances of getting admission call from IISC, Bangalore. However getting chance in IISC, Bangalore is very though since it recruits the top notch students of the country. Hence you need to prepare well for its written test and interview since the selection process will be on the basis of this rounds. So prepare well, be confident and give your best, you have bright chances of getting admission chance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?