25th February 2011, 08:32 PM
PREMCHAND1984

What are the chances of getting admission in M.Tech. in IITs or NITs at 38 marks in GATE(ME)?

hi this prem chand
i am getting 38 marks in gate 2011 (mechanical)
what abt chances of getting iit's or nit's
which specalization may i get ?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to IITs or NITs after 38 marks in GATE CS exam?
  2. Expected GATE rank and chances in admission to IITs after marks withing 49-52?
  3. How much rank I can expect with 40 marks in GATE 2016? Is it possible to get IITs or NITs? -- [New]
  4. Chances in IITs or NITs with GATE score 357 and Rank 1807?
  5. Can I get into IIT after scoring 41 marks in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Chances in IITs and NITs after 95.6 percentile in GATE? Colleges where i can apply?
  7. What are my chances to get admission in NITs after scoring 310 marks? In which NITs can I get?
  8. Can I get admission in other states for lateral entry in government colleges? Do IITs and NITs provide admission through LET?
  9. Details about the M.Tech courses in IITs and NITs?
  10. Seats in all IITs, NITs, BITS, Jadavpur University, BESU and CSE for M.Tech (CSE)?
  11. GATE score required for admission in NITs? Do NITs conduct their own interview and written test like IIT's? After M.Tech what are the chances of getting placed and how much package can I get?
  12. What can I expect from my score 34.39 marks in GATE CS if I am from SC category? Can I get into IITs or NITs?
  13. Chances of getting IIT or IISc with a score of 65 in GATE 2015?
  14. In which NITs or IITs can I get admission after scoring 587 in GATE?
  15. Which IITs and NITs offer M.Sc. in electronics?
  16. Should I have to appear in JEE Main to study Diploma in Architecture course?
  17. Admission in M.Tech after 561 score in GATE? Chances in IITs and BHU?
  18. What is the expecting rank after scoring 50 marks in CS GATE? What are the chances to get into IITs/
11th March 2011, 05:44 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances of getting admission in M.Tech. in IITs or NITs at 38 marks in GATE(ME)?

This appears to be a too low score. The chances of you securing admission for any of these institutes is less. Also it is important that the course you pursue must be of your interest. Joining a course on the basis of the marks secured is incorrect. If the subject doesnot interest you then certainly you will not be able to make a good career out of it.
11th March 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances of getting admission in M.Tech. in IITs or NITs at 38 marks in GATE(ME)?

the general rank of obc in gate for getting chance in iit?
25th March 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 25.33 marks out of 100 in GATE-2011 (Mechanical Engg.). AIR-18452, Gate Score-259.May got admission in M.Tech in IITs or NITs ?

DEVENDRA
8th June 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after my B.tech degree? I am doing engineering from vyas institute of engineering & technology (Jodhpur) in E.C.E. Branch. Is there any chance of me to get admission in any best engineering college for M.tech without gate score card. I belong to general category. Please tell me everything in detail Anurag
9th July 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

hw much score atleast i score in gate such that i secure a sit in iits n nits .plz tell me in detail.(i belong to obc)
22nd February 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

what are the chances of getting admissions in IITs and NITs at 25 marks in sc quata( CE) ???
21st March 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

MY MARKS IN GATE(CS) IS 20. AIR 25000.ANY COLLEGES CAN I GET WITH THIS SCORE.
31st March 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

My marks-49.67,rank-5827,score-576 and my branch is Mechanical
Is there any chance 4 NIT?
2nd April 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I have got 292 gate score in ST category in branch ME. So, which NITs i can get for doing M.Tech ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?