19th September 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it enough to have BCA UG degree to get a job in Microsoft?

Sir/Mam,

I just want to know the criteria to get a job in Microsoft after the completion of my UG degree (BCA )???.. Your kind reply would be very helpful for me to shine in Microsoft. Looking forward to get more information on the same to get placed.

19th September 2015, 07:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it enough to have BCA UG degree to get a job in Microsoft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I just want to know the criteria to get a job in Microsoft after the completion of my UG degree (BCA )???.. Your kind reply would be very helpful for me to shine in Microsoft. Looking forward to get more information on the same to get placed.
No, BCA degree holder candidates are not eligible for Microsoft.

If you have completed MCA degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Microsoft recruitment.

Microsoft is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Microsoft is 60%. Candidates should not have any pending backlog. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Microsoft recruitment.

Selection process for Microsoft :-

1)Aptitude test

2)Technical interview

3)HR
19th September 2015, 11:06 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Sir/Mam,

Yes, of course you are eligible to get Microsoft job after completing the BCA course. Those candidates who have completed BCA/B.Tech/B.E with not less than 75% of marks in Graduation are eligible.

Eligibility Criteria for Microsoft:

- The applicant should have completed a Bachelor Degree with not less than 75% o marks from a recognized university.
- The applicant should not have any backlogs at Graduation level.
- The applicant should not have more than 2 year gap in his student career.

The selection is based on, Aptitude Test, Technical Round, Group Discussion and HR Round etc.

Official Website - https://careers.microsoft.com
20th September 2015, 01:14 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Sir/Mam,

The Microsoft usually appoints people with B.E or BTech or MCA for their various posts in India. But in their website they have only mentioned about the technical qualifications. So you can check the details in the below website:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/msit/...er-track.aspx.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?