22nd January 2015, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Microsoft for B.E. Computer Science Engineer?

sir,
I have scored 93% in 10th standard.
90% in 12th standard and 70%
in B.E.(computer science) in autonomous college...
I want to wok in Microsoft
please tell me will I get job in Microsoft?

23rd January 2015, 10:13 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Microsoft for B.E. Computer Science Engineer?

Of course, you can get job at Microsoft and you had some decent percentage but first of all you need is to upload your resume to http://careers.microsoft.com/careers/en/in/home.aspx

Then search for listed jobs according to your interest and apply for them in various departments like Software, Infrastructure, Research & Development. As, a Computer Science Engineer you can try at Software Development as programmer where the scope of future is good. I also suggest you upload your resume to job portals for job notifications.

Eligibility Criteria:

1) You need to be good at Aptitude and Technical skills
2) Need to have above 75% at your all academic years.
3) Need to have Good Interpersonal and Communication skills.

It's better to have any certification course like Java, ASP. NET, Networking etc.., beside your B.E can boost your chances for getting selected.
23rd January 2015, 10:30 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Microsoft for B.E. Computer Science Engineer?

Percentage is just a criteria to attend recruitment of Microsoft. Later on it all depends on your skills and how you perform there. Having percentages is not only the thing which interviewers of Microsoft look, but also your problem solving skills and programming skills. You also need to be good at logical thinking in order to get in to Microsoft.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?