31st October 2016, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of getting a fresher job in core electronics companies as a programmer?

How I will get a programming job in core electronics companies, if I am a fresher.? Can you please let me know what we should do for the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this. Awaiting to get the response soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in core companies? I am a B.E fresher in electronics
  2. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies?
  3. How to apply for jobs in core companies like LG, Videocon, Samung, Sony as a fresher after final year Electronics Engineering?
  4. How to get a job in telecom and electronics core companies?
  5. How to get job in core company as a fresher in B.Tech EEE?
  6. How to get a job in core industry? I am an electrical and electronics engineering fresher
  7. How to get a job in core electronics if I am a fresher
  8. What is the work for fresher engineer in core companies?
  9. Can I get Job in Core Companies for Electronics in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured 65% in M.Sc Electronics?
  10. List of vacant jobs in core companies for freshers in Electronics and Communication
  11. Which are the core companies related to Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Electrical Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE and looking for Job in core Electronics Company?
  13. Job vacancies in Core companies for fresher student?
  14. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  15. List of core companies for EIE fresher in India after completion of the course?
  16. What to do to get a core job in electronics/semiconductor companies? Should I drop and prepare for PSU or join TCS?
  17. How to get a job in Electronics core companies after ECE? List of companies and vacancies for it? -- [New]
  18. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
1st November 2016, 12:57 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: What are the possibilities of getting a fresher job in core electronics companies as a programmer?

Hi,

To get a programmer job in core electronics best practice in coding level as a fresher many companies are offering jobs to you.

List of companies.
*Simulation Engineer in Computer Vision Group - Banglore
*Embedded Software Engineer - Kanchipuram
*Analog Circuit Design Engineer (Power Management) - Banglore
*Trainee Technician - Banglore

And also many more jobs are available kindly go through with this link

http://jobs.electronicsforu.com
1st November 2016, 12:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of getting a fresher job in core electronics companies as a programmer?

There is huge possibility for you to get job after completion of your course. You will have to look for vacancies in various companies for the post of a programmer. You will have to clear the interview rounds conducted by the company and after that you will be most eligible to avail the job post you are applying for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?