31st October 2016, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the job as a fresher after completion of B.Tech? What is the procedure followed for it?

Can I get fresher job now because i am completed BTECH in this June and now i am searching job ..can you help me..? Can you please give me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. Thank you!

31st October 2016, 10:39 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the job as a fresher after completion of B.Tech? What is the procedure followed for it?

Hi,

As per your concern you completed Btech and now searching job just follow these steps to get job in top Most MNC companies.

*First login in job portals like Naukri,Shine,Indeed,Monster,Timesjob and share your Resume there.
*Daily update the portals and as well as resume for regular alert.
*Your CV should be perfect manner without any mistakes.
*Search job by login to the company portals also.

*Wipro
*Accenture
*TCS
*IBM
*Cognizant
*Infosys
*ITC

Like many companies are allowing to login and share your resume there if its shortlist they will call for interview.
31st October 2016, 11:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the job as a fresher after completion of B.Tech? What is the procedure followed for it?

Yes, you can definitely get a job as a fresher since you have passed out in this June. There are ample opportunities before you.

1. You can appear in GATE next year and apply for various PSUs.
2. You can appear in the various off-campus and pool campus recruitment drives of different companies.
3. You can register yourself in third party consultancies, appear in their exams and in-turn get a chance of interview or walk-ins with various companies.
31st October 2016, 11:27 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

--- You have two main options for job after completion of B.Tech.

--- First option is, job in civil services like IAS, IES, IPS etc.

--- Second options is, jos in core filed like production companies.

--- To get job in civil services you have to appear in respective civil service exams.

--- To get jobin core field, you have to appear in GATE exam.
1st November 2016, 10:29 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you can a get job as a fresher. Every one starts as a fresher only. You need to know when the companies are coming with the job notifications. I suggest you to register yourself at naukri.com to get the update.
You will get mails from the recruiter once you register.
1st November 2016, 11:01 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get a job after completion of your B.Tech degree. You will just have to apply for job in various companies as and when the notification is released. The procedure is such that you will have to clear the interview rounds conducted by the company and after clearing the process, you will be most eligible to avail the job post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?