24th October 2015, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

How should I manage time to prepare for Infosys On-Campus Interview?

Dear Sir,
I have got only 11 days to go, for my On-Campus Interview for Infosys. Please help me, how should I start my preparation. How should I schedule my Time Table for preparation.

14th November 2015, 11:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I manage time to prepare for Infosys On-Campus Interview?

It is high time and you should have been well prepared by now. However, there is time and if you work hard, you can have a good preparation.

- First analyse your current status and see where you are lacking. You need to start working at it first.
- Speed and strong grip in aptitude is essential for cracking Infosys reccruitment drive.
- Hence you need to have rigorous practice of aptitude. RS Agarwal's Quantitative Aptitude is enough. You should also practice questions from online platforms like freshersworld, indiabix, m4maths since it will be an online test so reading speed from computer screen will matter a lot.
- Pay special attention to English (verbal ability) preparation. Practice long comprehensions and grammar questions.
- Communication skill is a must criteria so make sure you have good communication skill.
- Have the fundamentals of your domain clear with knowledge in project/training/internship whichever undertaken by you.
- Lastly you should know programming and have proficiency in at least one programming language.
- Keep a revision time in your time table and study all type of subjects required for the recruitment drive daily.
14th November 2015, 09:16 PM
pjgp

Default Re: How should I manage time to prepare for Infosys On-Campus Interview?

Selection process for the Infosys examination is:
written examination
Technical and HR interview
Written examination contains 3 sections
logical thinking
quantitative aptitude
English
First you have to clear the written examination then you will go to the next selection process.
To qualify the written exam with less time first you have to read all the all formulae and shortcuts for the aptitude questions.try to complete them with in 3days
for logical thinking and image detection,syllogism give another 3 days.
take another 3 more days for english.
In the remaining 2 days revise throughly.By this you can easily crack the written exam.
Interview depends on your technical skills and communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?