24th October 2015, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to do Training after selection in Hexaware Off-Campus Interview?

Respected Sir,
I want to attend Hexaware Off-Campus Interview for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment. I would like to know that if I get selected in this interview then also I have to undergo Training? Means I have to do Training also?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I work in Hexaware Technologies after selection being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Detailed information about Hexaware Technologies?
  2. Should I join Hexaware Technologies after selection having interview in HCL?
  3. Can I join Aricent after working in Hexaware Technologies if I was rejected by Aricent during campus interview?
  4. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech Electrical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  6. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  7. Aptitude question papers for preparation of Hexaware Technologies On-Campus Interview
  8. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview? Tips to prepare for HR round?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Software Developer Off-Campus Interview?
  10. Salary package for Software Engineer Trainee in Hexaware?
  11. Pattern of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview in Mumbai?
  12. How many rounds are available in Intel Off-Campus Drive? Chances of selection for an experienced candidate?
  13. Model question papers for preparation of Hexaware Off-Campus Aptitude Test
  14. Is there an Aptitude Test in Hexaware Technologies Interview?
  15. Selection procedure through Capgemini off-campus interview?
  16. When Hexaware will take Joint Campus for B.E.(CSE) final semester student in Punjab?
  17. How many sections are available in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Aptitude Test? Pattern of this Aptitude Test?
  18. Skills required at the time of campus interview?
26th December 2015, 07:40 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: Should I have to do Training after selection in Hexaware Off-Campus Interview?

Yes, after getting selected in Hexaware you have to undergo 6 month of on job training.
Within this period of time you will be taught a lot of new technologies, as well as tools. many things will be new to you there, what you have to do is to learn each and every concepts.
And based on your training you will be deployed onto a client project or internal project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?