23rd April 2016, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

What are the risks involved in taking a software job? Can I go for it?

Hi
I am a student of non medical. After passing it I think for software engineering I also interested in this field. But today I read on internet that software engineer's life is not good its stressful I am worried about my future. I also read that software engineer's can do jobs till age of 30 was it true ?

23rd April 2016, 01:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the risks involved in taking a software job? Can I go for it?

It all depends on your interest and caliber. If you are interested in IT field and can work smartly, then it will not be stressful. Initial learning days might be stressful but once you get experienced, it will be as plain as butter. But you need to have that caliber to work smoothly and smartly. It is completely untrue that software engineers can do jobs till the age of 30 since there are many professionals in the IT sector who are working even till the age of 58-60. The usual risks which are associated with an IT job is high work pressure and job insecurity. However, if you are capable enough and have the talent then you can definitely overcome these difficulties and risks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?