20th August 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to be a Geography Teacher in School/College?

I am pursuing B.A geography honours from Delhi university. I want to be a geography teacher in any government institution - school/ college. What should I do after completing my graduation in this field?

21st August 2016, 02:18 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to be a Geography Teacher in School/College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing B.A geography honours from Delhi university. I want to be a geography teacher in any government institution - school/ college. What should I do after completing my graduation in this field?

The aspirant should study Master’s Degree in Geography to become a Teacher in School/College. After Master’s Degree, you should apply for SET examinations. If you clear the SET examinations then you are eligible for the teacher post in government colleges also. The aspirant should also study a B.Ed degree to pursue his career in teaching line. After B.Ed you can work in various schools as a teacher. There is also Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by the state governments for the teacher recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?