20th August 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for maths or science teacher job having qualified UPTET and CTET?

Sir, I have done BSc in IT, MCA, subsequently B.Ed and I have qualified UPTET & CTET. Am I eligible for science or maths teacher job?

Related Questions:
  1. Without UPTET/CTET Teaching job in government school is possible?
  2. What is the eligibility for central government teacher job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility for CTET and UPTET examinations
  5. Am I eligible for government teachers job after passing B.Sc? Should I write TET or CTET to get eligible for government teachers job?
  6. What is the computer teacher exam pattern followed?
  7. Am I eligible to become a teacher of science, maths and arts if I have completed B.Tech and B.Ed course?
  8. Am I eligible for primary teacher in KVS? What are the job vacancies? I am a B.A+B.Ed+CTET student
  9. Difference between CBSE CTET and STET in haryana? Is it compulsory to qualify for STET for a teacher job in Haryana or CBSE CTET?
  10. CTET qualified person is eligible for Teacher recruitment in Telamgana or appearing in TSTET 2016 is mandatory?
  11. What should I do to get government teacher's job?
  12. Government teaching jobs for CTET qualified science graduate with B.Ed
  13. Are the CTET qualified candidates eligible for teachers recruitment for all states or they need to appear separately?
  14. Am I eligible to get primary teacher job in government school after qualifying CTET Paper 1 but not paper II? How will I get a job?
  15. Am I eligible for post graduation if I have less than 50% marks in CTET and UPTET exams?
  16. Can I apply for coming vacancy of Visist BTC in UP after qualifying in CTET and disqualifying from UPTET?
  17. Is there any chance that I can join Kendriya Vidyalaya as TGT/PRT?
  18. Can I get relaxation to become a Teacher under CBSE being a 40 years old CTET qualifier?
21st August 2016, 04:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for maths or science teacher job having qualified UPTET and CTET?

Yes, as you have also completed your B.Ed and CTET as well, you are very much eligible to apply for the post of a teacher in any good school.

You should keep on looking for vacancies as and when available and should apply for the post and most probably after clearing the selection rounds, you will be most eligible to apply for the post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?