19th October 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required for getting job in software companies?

Sir/Mam,

I have 64% in 10th 50% in 12th and 69% in B.Tech(CSE) for which software company I am eligible for getting job.? Can someone please answer my question on this as soon as possible? I just wanted to know the complete criteria which the companies will look for.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  3. Eligibility criteria for top MNC as well as Small Software companies?
  4. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  5. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  6. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech?
  7. How can I get job in Infosys, Accenture and IBM as a Software Developer? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  8. Eligibility criteria in software companies for CSE students?
  9. Eligibility criteria for job in Software companies? Companies which allow below 60% in 10th and 12th?
  10. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  11. Unable to apply in software companies having less then 60% in B.Sc
  12. Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?
  13. Is it possible for me to get jobs in software companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in inter?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria of good software companies during recruitment?
  15. Job opportunity in DLF for a candidate secured 68%, 59% and 70% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  16. Eligibility criteria to get internship in software companies?
  17. What is the eligibility requirement for candidates in software commpanies?
  18. Companies which offer placements in software field for B.Tech Biotech students? What is the criteria?
25th October 2015, 11:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for getting job in software companies?

It will be difficult to get a job in the software companies. This is because most of the software companies have fixed the eligibility criteria as 60% or above in the entire career. Since you have less than 60% in 12th so it will be difficult for you. But there is nothing to worry. There are companies like Syntel, Gyansis, MuSigma, etc. which do not have such criteria. Hence you can apply for such companies. Apart from these, you should also upload your profile in freshersworld, naukri, monster, shine to explore more job opportunities and apply in them.
25th October 2015, 11:26 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for getting job in software companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have 64% in 10th 50% in 12th and 69% in B.Tech(CSE) for which software company I am eligible for getting job.? Can someone please answer my question on this as soon as possible? I just wanted to know the complete criteria which the companies will look for.

Thank you!

In most of the Software Companies they require a good 60% and above marks from 10th to graduation.

You should score these marks in the first attempts only.

You should have very good communication skill and technical knowledge.

These are all the basic requirements for the big software companies.

You can join in small companies with less percentage marks in +2.

You have to search the jobs in job sites or you can try through your college placement cell.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?