12th December 2016, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

When can I pursue PhD or Masters in Linguistics? Is there any entrance exam for the same?

Respected Sir, I want to become s Merchant Navy so I want to know the procedure to join the Merchant Navy Force? I also want to know what does it mean by the term PCM? Is it a course? Please answer as soon as possible.

24th December 2016, 06:17 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: When can I pursue PhD or Masters in Linguistics? Is there any entrance exam for the same?

The best way to join merchant navy is to pursue your graduation from merchant navy branch.
After completion of your 4 years in the engineering you will become eligible to apply for the merchant navy drive and if you are talented enough then you will get placement too.

PCM means:: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.

These are the course that has to be opted in your 11th class either PCM or PCB.

PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.) for Engineering Career.
PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) for Medical career.

PCM is not a course. Hope you are clear now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?