20th June 2012, 08:02 PM
Rajeev Uniyal

How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?

Sir, i have Got more than 50%in PCM and more than 60% in English...... i want to joint Merchant Navy..... pls send me the list of Merchant Navy Institute.... And if possible the Government college

8th February 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?

i have 51 percent in pcm and 59 percant in english how i join merchant navy
8th February 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?

NAVY ME BETAN KAB SE LAGU HAI
9th February 2013, 02:07 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

The academic percentage which you scored is more than enough to get into Merchant Navy but you need to score good marks in the written examination of the job so that you can qualify for the interview and other rounds so that you will be selected for the job.

The lists of courses which are good for coaching are as follows:

Training Ship Chanakya, Navy Mumbai

Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata

Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Mumbai

Lal Bbahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies and Research, Mumbai

Thank you,

All the best.
11th February 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I scored 54.22% in 12th PCM and now i m doing graduation and after 9months i completed my graduation can i applicable for merchant navy exam.s
And in this year when forms are available and what is the last date of forms.
12th February 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?

Hello Sir, i have Got more than 50%in PCM and more than 60% in English...... i want to joint Merchant Navy..... pls send me the list of Merchant Navy Institute.... And if possible the Government college[/QUOTE]
12th February 2013, 10:39 PM

Smile How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?

Hello Sir, i have Got more than 50%in PCM and more than 60% in English...... i want to joint Merchant Navy..... pls send me the list of Merchant Navy Institute.... And if possible the Government college[/QUOTE]
19th February 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

how to join merchant navy after passing 12 with 80% mark
27th March 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,,,,, i have passed 12th(pcm) with 69.6% and english(86/100)=86%
i want to join marchant navy
31st March 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to go in merchant navy through deck side.. So what i have to do after 12???? Where i have to take admission??? The course will be of how many years????
6th April 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

My son just finished his 2 exams with PCM.he wants to join marchant navy
Is there any institution in kerala?
14th April 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir,60% in pcm subject 50% in english.
I want to admission for navy collage
In mumbai ? How?
14th April 2013, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir,60% in pcm subject 50% in english.
I want to admission for navy collage
In mumbai ? How?
28th April 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

sir 61% in pcm subject english 68%
i want to addmission for navy collage
in delhi or pune ?how ?.......
9th May 2013, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,my only question is that if my PCM score is less tham 60%,can i get admission in any top merchat navy college after giving class 12th improvement exam,as i am pretty confident that i will be able to score above 80% this time.Plzz sir reply,i seriously want to hear it from you. Hopefully u will reply soon.
11th May 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to join merchant navy and i was completed 12(pcm) this year. i want to join deck level cadet and please help me as soon as possible with the best institute and selection procedure, and also about a placement
28th May 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I 55% in pcm 12 class how can I join marchnt navy if possible in govt. Quota
5th June 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for merchant navy ?
Plz. mention semesterwise.
10th July 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I want to join merchant navy after 12th science i got 80% in 12t..so what are the processes to join merchant navy
17th September 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

i am complete my 12th in science class gatting 60% mark and for english 65% i can join the murchand navy and I do nnot speak English language perfecty what process
28th September 2013, 12:18 PM
saianuradha176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev Uniyal View Post
Sir, i have Got more than 50%in PCM and more than 60% in English...... i want to joint Merchant Navy..... pls send me the list of Merchant Navy Institute.... And if possible the Government college
Hi Guest,

The academic percentage which you scored is more than enough to get into Merchant Navy but you need to score good marks in the written examination of the job so that you can qualify for the interview and other rounds so that you will be selected for the job.

The lists of courses which are good for coaching are as follows:

Training Ship Chanakya, Navy Mumbai

Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata

Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Mumbai

Lal Bbahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies and Research, Mumbai

All the best...........................
24th November 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev Uniyal View Post
You Should Contact to UNITECH Maritime Services Delhi at (9910187508) For Admission in merchant navy in govt collages as well as placement.
14th December 2013, 09:46 AM
Sanjib Babu Sinha

How to join the merchant navy after completion of B.A. ?
26th December 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
my ambition is become a Dec officer.
but I have 52 percentage in PCM and 55 percentage in English. $ now l am continuing my higher studies in BE (mechanical). I would like to drop the course $ wanted to continue my higher studies in Bse nautical science . can you please provide the necessary information regarding the former

your's faithfully
Ajmal jamal
14th January 2014, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

now iam the studant of ciass 12th .i want to join merchant navy .what i do
21st June 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

How to jion merchant navy after passing ssc and i got 64 persentage? What i do
25th November 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Which are the govt institutions in India to join merchant navy please help me ad early as possible should I have to write any entrance exam for that
15th March 2015, 10:46 PM
Himanshu rayal

]Sir, i have Got more than 50%in PCM and more than 60% in English...... i want to joint Merchant Navy..... pls send me the list of Merchant Navy Institute.... And if possible the Government college
2nd May 2017, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got more than ninety percent marks in my 12 examination can I join top government college in India for merchant Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?