23rd December 2016, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for Ph.D in Rural development?

What is the admission procedure followed for getting into Ph.D in Rural development? Does it vary for different university? What is the preparation needed to clear the admission criteria's? Who can give me the complete details soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of Ph.D program in rural development in IIT? Eligibility criteria?
  2. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Rural development?
  3. Can I pursue PhD in Cooperation in Rural and Agricultural Development?
  4. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for admission in PhD Human Development or Psychology after completing M.Sc in Human Development and Family?
  6. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  7. Which subject I should opt for PhD if completed Master of Rural Management & Development and M.Sc(Economics)?
  8. List of colleges and procedure of admission to study Diploma in Rural Development? Cost to study this course? -- [New]
  9. Is any Ex-Servicemen quota available in Teaching (in Delhi region)? I've done M.Com(education management) and pursuing PhD(Rural development) from IGNOU
  10. Which course should I opt for a better future after Diploma in rural development?
  11. What are the benefits of studying B.A. in Rural Development?
  12. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Research Methods in Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. What is the full form of NABARD? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Top institutes in India conducting MBA in Rural Management? Which are the entrance exams for MBA in Rural Management? Is MAT sufficient for admission in those institutes?
  15. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Labour Social Welfare) after completion of MBA in Marketing and Rural Management?
  16. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development Planning and Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Programmes Exam - Download Previous Years question Papers
23rd December 2016, 04:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for Ph.D in Rural development?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue PhD in rular development is:

A candidate must have completed masters degree in the concerned subject in which he or she wants to pursue PhD and candidate must have completed in masters degree from recognised University.
There is no age bar to pursue PhD in rular development.
You must have completed your masters degree with at least 55% marks from recognised University and must have qualified the NET exam.
23rd December 2016, 06:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission to study Ph.D degree course, candidates must have to complete their Masters degree course in relevant field from a recognised University.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in relevant field from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
Candidates must have to qualify in the UGC NET examination in order to be eligible for the admission in different Universities to study Ph.D course.
24th December 2016, 12:02 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the admission procedure followed for getting into Ph.D in Rural development? Does it vary for different university? What is the preparation needed to clear the admission criteria's? Who can give me the complete details soon?
Those who have completed their Master degree with 55% of marks from a recognized university and final year candidate may also eligible to apply. The candidate must complete qualify in the UGC NET entrance exam with good marks in order to get admission.
22nd August 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I hold an masters degree(Msc) in Rural Development from a Federal university in Nigeria.How can i get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?