8th November 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Where IBM Mainframe Training is available for Diploma holder in CSE?

sir!
My name is gana saichandar from A.P.
I have done my diploma in computer science engg.
Now i want to do IBM Mainframes course,
so plz tell me the detailes and where it is available.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether IBM is still conducting mainframe training?
  2. How should I get a job after scoring 60% in academics and 3 months training in IBM mainframe?
  3. Does Applied Labs provides best training in IBM Mainframe at NCR?
  4. Diploma holder in CSE can do B.Arch?
  5. Jobs in Mainframe after BE (electronics and communication) with less than 60% marks?
  6. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  7. How to apply for Summer Training in IBM being a candidate of B.Tech in 3rd year CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Training for 45 days in Infosys, IBM, TCS, HCL, HP, CISCO, JUNIPER, I-Gate or Accenture for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  9. How may I apply for 6 months training in my B.Tech(CSE) 8th sem? What's the applying procedure for companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM, Dell etc
  10. Companies offering training for diploma CSE students?
  11. How to apply for 6 month training in IBM, Microsoft, Infosys? I am a student of B.Tech CSE 3rd Semester
  12. How can I apply for Summer Training program in IBM Gurgaon being a B.Tech CSE 4th year student?
  13. How can I apply for summer training in IBM?
  14. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  15. Diploma holder after 12th is eligible for TNPSC Group 2 exams?
  16. How to do a career in software after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication from Mumbai University?
  17. Procedure to apply for training in IBM?
  18. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
30th April 2016, 07:19 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Where IBM Mainframe Training is available for Diploma holder in CSE?

There is an even challenge organized by IBM every year called IBM tech challenge. Just go to the IBM official website http://www.ibm.com
and on the home page you will see the challenge. Just join the challenge and compete among different competitor which are from your same course allover the India.

And when you get qualified in this challenge you can get chance to work in IBM as an intern and from there you can also apply for the IBM mainframe course.

From there you can get all your desired fulfilled right from doing course to get employed in the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?