10th February 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to attend Wipro Wista Interview being M.Sc(Life Science) student?

Hello
What kind of preparation should i put
my MSc (Life Science) students to,
for the Wipro Wista Interview and
what would they be tested on for the written round?
With Regards-

30th April 2016, 07:57 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How can I prepare to attend Wipro Wista Interview being M.Sc(Life Science) student?

Since, you are from M.Sc trade which means Non-technical field and you want to apply for Wipro.
So, you need to follow following procedure as Wipro will be very strict in making recruitment to non-technical student.

1. You must see the eligibility criteria to apply for the Wipro WASE. By this only you can get to know more clear things about Wipro's recruitment drive.

2. You must inquire the minimum eligibility criteria to apply fort he recruitment drive.
3. After this, just try to get the information about the job profile that wipro is hiring for.
4. If the job profile wipro is looking for fits your application criteria then without making
any delay just apply for the recruitment drive.
5. After that just keep yourself update about the interview apttern followed by Wipro
and the question type asked by Wipro.

Since, wipro generally hire for Mainframe so you must have idea of mainframe and database knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?