27th January 2011, 12:27 AM
vicky kumar choudhary

Jobs in Mainframe after BE (electronics and communication) with less than 60% marks?

sir i am doing my be(electronics and communication) and i am in final year. actually sir i dont have 60% aggregate and i m scared that i will get the job or not that why i take extra courses of ibm-mainframe,so u can u tell me how can i get a good job on mainframe basis . please sir guide me i am totally confused and scared of future.

1st February 2011, 12:28 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Jobs in Mainframe after BE (electronics and communication) with less than 60% marks?

Dear friend,

Generally, top companies do not prefer students with less than 60% average marks.

But don't worry, you can still grab a job at this point and after some years of experience you can get a satisfactory job in Mainframe.

As a fresher you may not get the priority in this case, so better don't be confused and tensed, and prepare for what you are eligible at present.

Wish you good luck!!
1st February 2011, 12:32 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Jobs in Mainframe after BE (electronics and communication) with less than 60% marks?

Dear friend,

Generally, top companies do not prefer students with less than 60% average marks.

But don't worry, you can still grab a job at this point and after some years of experience you can get a satisfactory job in Mainframe.

As a fresher you may not get the priority in this case, so better don't be confused and tensed, and prepare for what you are eligible at present.

Wish you good luck!!
1st February 2011, 08:42 PM
mohit brh

you will have to face many problem regarding your percentage less than 65% because there are many companies private or PSU have minimum eligibility 65% aggregate.
but few company want only 60%.
i think you should go for master degree.
4th February 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, Am Kiran J. Tribhuvan & i am Diploma holder, if any course related to Electronic & Telecommunication pleaze Mail/Contact me, my Resume is as Follows:-

Name:-KIRAN J.TRIBHUVAN, Address:-C/o Deepak loundry,Indiranagar Murbad road, Kalyan(w.), Dist-Thane,Maharashtra Email-id:[email protected]

Educational Qualification:- 10th(Passing Year-2004)(63.46% ), 12th(Passing Year-2006)(47.48% ), 3rd Year Diploma:-76.36%(In Electronic & Telecommunication) Experience-NIL, Interest in:- SCADA, EMBBEDED, ROBOTICS , AUTOMATION Current employer:- am Not any Employee because am Freshers. Year of Passing:- I was completed Diploma in 2009, Higher Education:- Diploma in Electronic & Telecommunication, Institutes Name:- Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Technology(Kharghar, Mumbai)
6th May 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I have 53% in 12th,81% in 10th and 70% in B.tech.Is mainframe training suitable for me for getting job?Please answer soon.
30th May 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

sir! i a 2011 passed out in b.tech.(ECE) and i had got the aggregate of 59% and i am interested in doing mainframe course
And also i want to know that with 59% of graduation as i am eligible for doing mainframes............. reply me soon sir
31st May 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i have 56%in 10th,53%in,12th,65%in b.tec(IT).i want to join mainfram course.is it suitable for me?
2nd June 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

hiee
i am nawaz
i hav completed my M.tec ... can i join for MAINFRAMES COURSE plz do suggest me.
17th June 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I AM ONLY SSC PASSED ADDMESSTION IN DIPLOMA MUMBAI UNIVERSITY
20th June 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir actually i'm doing my third year in electronics and comm dept... i have good acedamics of 90%.. but still i'm worried... can you guide me... can you pls tel how to get job through online
22nd June 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam,
My self Sayali.V. Phonde. I was completed 3rd year diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engg, result is awaiting. i have also completed my C, & hardware and networking Certificate courses. in case of any related vacancy kindly inform me my contact no is 7276678128 and my email ID is is [email protected].
waiting for your favorable reply.
thanking you,
22nd June 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam,
My self Sayali.V. Phonde. I was completed 3rd year diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engg, result is awaiting. i have also completed my C, & hardware and networking Certificate courses. in case of any related vacancy kindly inform me my contact no is 7276678128 and my email ID is is [email protected].
waiting for your favorable reply.
thanking you,
9th July 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi....

Am Yamuna from Chennai.Am a trained mainframe fresher and i have 2.7 years of work experience in ITES.I want to enter into IT field as mainframe developer, i completed BE in the year 2008 with 71 percentage but currently no MNC is recruiting fresher.Please advise.

Got 85% in 10th std and 78% in 12th.
16th July 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

sir I had completed my B-tech in electronics & telecommunication and have around 2 years of experience in construction field as an electrical site in charge .Now iI dont have any job ,so I m confused & thinking what to do to get a job please any one guide me
19th July 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am moulali i completed b.tech ece in2009 i did networking course in HCL and i did mainframe course in 10 class i have 58%, intemediat 86%, in b.tech 65% still i am in job searching what can i do?
21st July 2011, 11:47 PM
anil_kumar89

you can still grab a job at this point and after some years of experience you can get a satisfactory job in Mainframe.

2nd August 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible that a ETL tester can become a mainframe devoloper.
23rd August 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir'
i m student of final year electronics and telecommunication branch and m looking for training in IBM mainframe. So can u plz give me some idea regarding to that???
19th May 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir'
i m student of final year instrumentation branch and m looking for training in IBM mainframe. So can u plz tell me it is better for me?
is there jobs available for me?
18th June 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Present no job openings for freshers in mainframe stream.... try to join in other courses
28th July 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed my B.E. degree in Electronics. And i opted for Mainframe course. Now my course is complete. Sir I just want to know what should be my answer if the HR asks me about my decision to opt for mainframe, even I had electronics in my academics??
7th August 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

if u want u can join the Techrel institute in Pune which offer the mainframe training!visit www.techrelindia.com
31st December 2012, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

sir, I m, imthiaaz hussain.A . i have completed DEEE in 2011 with 79% if any course relevant to me please do let me know..my id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?