13th June 2014, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Infosys if didn't qualify in on-campus interview being a B.Tech 4th year student?

sir,
i am rahul bhardwaj pursuing my b.tech. i am in 4th year.
infosys has already visited our campus
but i can not make it through.
what are the opportunities for me to join infosys

14th June 2014, 01:32 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How can I get job in Infosys if didn't qualify in on-campus interview being a B.Tech 4th year student?

Usually for Infosys there will be a time gap of 6 months - 1 year to re-apply for the job once you have already attended and failed but that doesn't mean you need to wait all the days for it, you can always try for other companies which like Wipro, Accenture, Tech Mahindra etc. which is more like Infosys.

So, make sure that you start the preparation for campus placement right from your 4th year. If you have any backlogs, make sure that you will clear them by end of 7th semester so that you will be eligible for the placements when you come to your final semester.

Usually companies coming in for campus placement will have 3 major rounds in common,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

I have attached some of the files in this post which will help you to prepare for the above topics. Just download them and start your preparation!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?