9th December 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for MNCs campus placement

I got Cognizant , Wipro , Accenture , CapGemini , MindTree , LnT Infotech , Mahindra Satyam , Virtusa , Mahindra & Mahindra , Cybage , iGate Patni , Microsoft...

I got 57% in 10th,59.75% in12th,79.90% in B.Sc(software engineering),85.5% in MCA.Did i m eligible for above mentioned companies or not?please tell me....

11th December 2014, 11:40 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility criteria for MNCs campus placement

COMMON ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MNCs CAMPUS PLACEMENT:

The common eligibility criteria followed by most of the MNCs coming in for campus placement is as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical skills.

-> Good communication skills.

If the college which you are studying is one of the best then there is a chance that these companies will not look into the pass % in studies but 95% of college will hold the above eligibility criteria.

So, since you have less than 60% in 10th and 12th you won't be eligible to apply for most of the MNC companies who are coming for the campus placement. Do not worry there are many small scale companies who try to take candidates based on there skills and not just with marks. Try to apply for them and get the job over there and after gaining 1-2 years of experience you can move into the bigger MNCs where they won't ask for % anymore after then.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?